Help identifying a game

#1 Posted by Y2Ken (971 posts) -

Alright this is going to be slightly vague but I've been looking through the Wiki and doing a few general internet searches and no luck so far.

I'm trying to remember the name of a PC game from a few years back in which you ran a law firm. The base gameplay was somewhat along the line of The Sims, with characters controlled from a top-down perspective and most actions performed by interacting with objects in the environment. You could take on cases and work on them, and that was how you made income for your firm. I believe there were three starting scenarios but it basically worked out with 2-5 people in your firm who could interact with one another.

Sorry I can't be much more specific. If anyone can help me out here that would be fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.