Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

I Pirate games, so what?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Milkman
    Gizmo said:
    "I pirate music, I do NOT pirate games. Game developers are real people, they have families and kids to feed, artists are grossly over-paid and are not suffering from my lack of purchasing their music."
    Jeez, I really wanted to go to bed but seeing this...I have to say something. Ok, here goes.

What in the FUCK makes you think that every artist is rich? Sure, maybe if you pirate stuff like Justin Timberlake or Soulja Boy or other pop artists then, yes, those people are rich. But the majority of musicians are not rich. Actually, the majority of them are not even close to rich. So, what music are you downloading that makes you think all these artists are rich?

As for the OP...

PapaLazarou said:
    "I'm just making a point that the industry is to blame and not the people who download them."

It's the industry's fault that you can't afford to buy their games? LOL! No, it's your fault. Welcome to capitalism. Enjoy your stay.

You're not "teaching anyone a lesson". All your doing is taking money away from the people who worked hard on these games and put their heart and soul into them just because YOU think they don't deserve your money. Because their games need to be a certain high quality to warrant your money. That's bullshit. So, either A. You can't afford too many games, which sucks for you, eh? Or B. You are a just lazy asshole who has no grasp of money and have never worked a day in your life.
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By DeadlyPain
    ArbitraryWater said:
    "I think we can all learn a lesson from bad educational videos from the early 90s. Edit: Dang. It posted twice.
      "
    LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS BACK THEN!!!!!

Jesus......that black man looks more realistic then prophit from Crysis.....Dang......*cough*cough*
    ;) lmao

Anyway, thats just messed up lol - if a bloke doing a rap poped up on my screen and started to rap i would beat that disc to within an inch of its life, Burn the fucking thing xD lmao
    yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By yorro

Is it really possible for developers to make their games unhackable? 

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DeadlyPain
    strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#55  Edited By strangeling
    PapaLazarou said:
    "Piracy..."
    Why even bother to play them if you know they're bad games?
    If you could excise a bit of patience, PC games usually drop in price fairly quickly compared to console games.
    Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Aurelito

I never pirate games, I buy the pirated games. how that counts?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Linkyshinks

I don't pirate games, I think those that do frequently are cheap ass fucks who are ultimately aiding the demise of some developers, and the quality of games we see when returns are heavily effected and budgets decrease. Those involved with piracy even at the lowest level impact the industry badly, to say they do not have a role in doing so is complete utter BS.

World Of Goo recently suffered a 90% piracy rate, and for a small developer like 2DBoy that's obviously terrible. So much hard work goes into the production of games only for the idiots to steal what has been laboured heavily upon. These are very same who also complain about secureROM consistently. It's ironic because it's due to these very idiots that SecureRom exists in it's evil form.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jayge_
    Gunner said:
    "Jayge said:
    "Gizmo said:
    "I pirate music, I do NOT pirate games. Game developers are real people, they have families and kids to feed, artists are grossly over-paid and are not suffering from my lack of purchasing their music."
    Because the people editing the music, overseeing the art and production, and doing all of the other menial jobs surrounding the recording and production of record albums are all grossly overpaid and living rich, right? If you're going to be a hypocrite, come up with something a little less transparent than that."
    The people that edit/oversee/do menial jobs dont get payed based on how well the record sells, they get payed based on how much they charge.
    EDIT: I in now way support piracy of any kind, but music artists do get way over payed for what they do."
    That doesn't matter. A lot of lower-tier code monkeys are salary-payed too. They depend on the revenue from the albums to keep their employment.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By Red

Wait, so you pirate games because you're afraid you'll waste money on a bad game?

Yeah, that's why there's this thing called a demo and another thing called giantbomb.com--it's a website about videogames that helps inform you about your purchases.
    Jecrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#61  Edited By Jecrell

looks left and right
    whispers

I'm pirating the Voltron theme song

shhhhhhh

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jayge_
    Jecrell said:
    "looks left and right
    whispers

I'm pirating the Voltron theme song

shhhhhhh"
    I love you.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I can sort of relate to this. I don't particularly care about the music industry, so I don't feel bad about pirating music. I do care about the gaming industry, so I never pirate games. If you don't care about the gaming industry, I can see why you wouldn't mind pirating games.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By Hexpane

I pray to Allah that you go to jail and get ass raped by someone w/ herpes.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By JoelTGM

you're bad

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Maru

I don't mind people downloading games to try it out...it's like a free rental.. but... if you did enjoy the game, then go out and buy it.. support the companies that puts out good games.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#68  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    SuperMooseman said:
    "Have a read at what's being broken. If you don't like the bad games so much, why the hell are you even playing them in the first place? It's dicks like you who think that piracy is just the modern thing to do, and that it is acceptable."

I agree completely.  And to add to it, guess what?  The rest of us have to suffer with higher game costs and crazier security requirements because of your general douchebaggery.  What's completely funny about me even saying this is that by your actions, you obviously really don't give a rat's ass about other gamers, the industry as a whole, or anyone else, so I'm absolutely positive that this will fall on deaf ears anyways.

Look, stealing is stealing.  I don't give a damn if you care about the industry or not - you are stealing someone's livelihood.  These games are how some people feed themselves, and you asshats could give two shits.  I can't wait until you're dumped into the real world, when your entire life is dependent upon the good will and pocket books of other people.  Good luck.
    Teh_Eel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Teh_Eel

Piracy is wrong, if you cant afford a game or dont want to take a risk buying it then you dont have it, simple really. However, it is partly the publishers fault as they are just giving more and more excuses for people to pirate there games with companies like EA and Ubisoft (though they did right on PoP) placing unreason able DRM on there products, resulting in more piracy as people feel they can justify it. Which obviously the wrong why to go about it, dont pirate the game, just dont buy games with excessive DRM on it, as by pirating it you are giving publishers that use DRM an excuse to use more of it.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By EvilTwin
    Jayge said:
    "This thread will now degenerate into a bunch of totalitarian self-righteous idiots telling you how wrong you are, that you're somehow killing gaming. Don't listen to them."
    As opposed to the people who pirate video games and make assurance topics like this to seek approval and make themselves feel better? 
    shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By shiftymagician

I like topics like these where people's practices and morals are challenged, so I'll throw my 2 cents in.

As we all know, PC gaming is not great these days even though there are still some great PC games coming out every year.  Now I am a mixed bag when it comes to "Should I pirate or not".  Based solely on the law, they say "Don't do it" and more or less that is fair.  But what isn't fair is the lack of demos for games in general today, or having to purchase or preorder said games or other games just to get a demo or even a beta of a game you want.  The whole "Try before you buy" trend seems to have reduced a lot as well as some people have said, where we cannot try a lot of games to see if we want them or not. Some are not phased by this, mainly due to the fact that either they are very knowledgable about the games themselves beforehand, or have a lot of money to spend. This is not the case with a lot of people worldwide however.

Regardless of what medium it's available in, developers should put an effort into providing a demo for every standard full price game.  Exceptions can be made for cheaper games because they are usually smaller in content and you pretty much know what you'll get with them most of the time.  But when forking over money equivalent to a full priced game wherever in the world, consumers want reassurance that it aint garbage.  Due to the lack of reassurance, people often head to pirate the games themselves in order to try it out (especially in PC games so they know if they can even run it properly or not.  People didn't expect GTA4 to be so full of bugs now).  In that sense the developers are to blame and piracy is their just punishment. But...

...this could only hold true if not for the sin the cautios consumer had commited at the same time.  If they tried it out and chose to buy it after all, no worries. But if they try to cheat this and then play the whole single-player portion for free (multi-player is usually unavailable for pirated games) and repeat this offense on many other games.  So in this context the offending consumers are to blame.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for this like everyone else (If I did, I'd make a lot of money selling the method as the whole industry seriously needs a solution), but hopefully you can understand my reasoning for why piracy can be seen as a good alternative to a demo when the developers fail to reassure the consumer, whilst piracy can be bad when consumers abuse this major exploit that collectively hurts the industry.  I just hope developers someday offer a lot more demos, as I'm not buying starcraft 2 as a whole unless they can prove to me that a whole full-price game's worth of just 1 faction single-player campaign can be fun, as multiplayer is just an extra.  And before people say "but developers do have demos, like that crysis demo and the WoW trial and..." let it be clear that im talking about developers in a "collective" fashion, and not pointing at just the main players of the gaming industry.  I would love to hear any feedback but be mature about it please?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By lordofultima

You're ruining this industry, this is how I feel. I pirate music, I can acknowledge that I'm killing the music business, however. FESS UP.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Karmum
    Hexpane said:
    "I pray to Allah that you go to jail and get ass raped by someone w/ herpes."
    And be put away for a long time with the actual scum on this Earth, am I right?
    Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#74  Edited By Discorsi

pirating games is bad mkay. 

yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By yorro

Pirating has some positive sides. For example, there are certain games in which you can no longer buy in the market. Old games that are faced out of the market such as PS1 games, even if you try to buy it second hand, it will still be a hassle. But thanks to pirating, we can now enjoy games from the past.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#76  Edited By oldschool

As I see it, the difference between pirating music and games is that musicians make most of there money by performing their music publicly, to a paying audience.  Game developers do not have this option.  Also, music is broadcast for free - to listen to.  Consequently, I figure that that music is now a public domain.  Having said that, it is still wrong to pirate it, but I think of it as an extremely low level crime.  Pirating for profit - that is the real crime and should be dealt with severely.

As for games though, as I said, the selling of the game is the only way they can make a return on their work.  Pirating is wrong, but, as has been mentioned, if the game is no longer in production, it has made its return.  The only future return it will gain is just on retro packs.  I don't see how it is wrong to pirate those games, lawful or not.  No-one has suffered a loss.  In fact, the opposite is true as it continues an interest in the franchise that will benefit potential sequels.   As with music, the problem is not with the individual pirate, it is with those doing it for a profit and the individual pirate is overstated.

I don't pirate games.  Not because I won't, because I can't (lacking knowledge and not being inspired enough to learn).  If I did, I would be in the out of print group.

P.S.  A friend gave me a pirated copy of Oblivion.  I hardly play it, but yet I would still buy a copy if it was available and the price was representative of its age.
    granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#77  Edited By granderojo

What is that I hear?

Is it the MPAA????

No Caption Provided

Quick everyone run for the hills!

No but seriously this is my opinion:

No Caption Provided

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Aurelito

What about people who can't buy a game. myself for an instance, where I live, there are plenty of Entertainments stores selling Video Games, but it's not actually the company Disks they are selling. let me explain the schedule, there are people in the capitol who download new games from P2P networks and Warez forums, then, they give it to other guys who burn downloaded games into disks, then send it over the stores in the country. no classification and very very cheap. now what? companies don't ship their games here, means they don't count you as human being. it's not fair.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

It means they don't expect to make enough of a profit there to warrant the effort, not that you aren't a human being.

Nothing wrong with getting pirated copies in that case, I suppose. If they aren't going to do business with you, you might as well do business with someone else.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Aurelito
    Bellum said:
    "It means they don't expect to make enough of a profit there to warrant the effort, not that you aren't a human being.

Nothing wrong with getting pirated copies in that case, I suppose. If they aren't going to do business with you, you might as well do business with someone else."
    Well when a wide number of people buy the pirated games, at least a half of them will buy the original. it's irrational.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jayge_
    EvilTwin said:
    "Jayge said:
    "This thread will now degenerate into a bunch of totalitarian self-righteous idiots telling you how wrong you are, that you're somehow killing gaming. Don't listen to them."
    As opposed to the people who pirate video games and make assurance topics like this to seek approval and make themselves feel better? "
    He's obviously comfortable where he is in terms of him pirating games as demos, why would he be seeking approval? This thread did turn into a bonanza of self-righteous idiots telling him how wrong he is. And he hasn't listened to them. Good for him.
    Josef_Nastra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#82  Edited By Josef_Nastra

I buy what i like. Whether it's games, music or movies. End of story.

Dark_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#83  Edited By Dark_Shadow
    Bellum said:
    "

I Pirate games, so what?

So I hope you go to prison?
    "
    *nods*
    Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By Kazona

Yes games do sometimes turn out to be total crap when you buy them, even if they've gotten favorable reviews across the board. And it is indeed a waste of money to discover that after you purchased the game because then it'll just sit there on your shelf collection dust. Lord knows I've bought my fair share of games that the majority were ecstatic about, only to find out that I didn't like it at all. But that had nothing to do with the game being an inferior product, it was pure and simple my own personal taste that affected my opinion of the game. And well, by your logic that would justify me pirating those games. After all, you said you pirate games even if they get good scores because you don't like them, which has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product, but everything to do with you as an individual.

Seriously, with the way you're going no about this you're basically saying I might as well go steal a car because it's not something I like enough to pay for. "Yea that new Ford got good reviews from most car testers, but I don't really like how it looks, so fuck it, I will just steal it." That is some seriously flawed logic, my friend. I for one do download quite a bit of music, but at least I'm man enough to admit that it's because it's so easy to do and I simply don't feel like paying for all of it. I would rather spend my money on a game and risk not liking it then spend it on a couple of new CDs, but that has nothing to do with the quality of said products and everything with my own priorities and lack of 100% good morality.

Do I think you're evil and deserve to burn in hell for pirating games? No more than I think it about myself for pirating music. I do, however, think you are a hypocrite for hiding behind some bs justification for pirating. At least man up and say it's because you can't be fucked to pay for those games.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hexpane

Bragging about stealing doesn't make you cool dickheads

Lozz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lozz

This is such a touchy subject. I think pirating games is wrong because it cost millions to make them and the people that put all the hard work in don't profit. It's not like a band for example who has an album leak, they can still get money off the back of a tour and merch. Some musicians can even benefit from piracy. Developers don't. Plus I really think the games industry is a great one and in my eyes the best entertainment industry we have today. Its not grown to its full potential but it gets closer every year, as this happens the industry gets better and we get better games. Video Games are still very young and I think piracy hurts there growth. I'm not condemning those who pirate games, thats just personally what I think.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By keyhunter

Meh, generally when someone pirates a game they don't feel obligated to play it anyways.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jayge_
    Kazona said:
    "Yes games do sometimes turn out to be total crap when you buy them, even if they've gotten favorable reviews across the board. And it is indeed a waste of money to discover that after you purchased the game because then it'll just sit there on your shelf collection dust. Lord knows I've bought my fair share of games that the majority were ecstatic about, only to find out that I didn't like it at all. But that had nothing to do with the game being an inferior product, it was pure and simple my own personal taste that affected my opinion of the game. And well, by your logic that would justify me pirating those games. After all, you said you pirate games even if they get good scores because you don't like them, which has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product, but everything to do with you as an individual.

Seriously, with the way you're going no about this you're basically saying I might as well go steal a car because it's not something I like enough to pay for. "Yea that new Ford got good reviews from most car testers, but I don't really like how it looks, so fuck it, I will just steal it." That is some seriously flawed logic, my friend. I for one do download quite a bit of music, but at least I'm man enough to admit that it's because it's so easy to do and I simply don't feel like paying for all of it. I would rather spend my money on a game and risk not liking it then spend it on a couple of new CDs, but that has nothing to do with the quality of said products and everything with my own priorities and lack of 100% good morality.

Do I think you're evil and deserve to burn in hell for pirating games? No more than I think it about myself for pirating music. I do, however, think you are a hypocrite for hiding behind some bs justification for pirating. At least man up and say it's because you can't be fucked to pay for those games.
    "
    He never said he kept the games he didn't like.
    Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pibo47

Papa. You're stealing from people that poured there lives and souls to make something, these people worked very hard...and your telling them it was for nothing. Im not sure if anyone has ever broken into your house and stolen something, but i hope it happens to you so that you might come to understand what it is like being robbed. Because you are robbing these people who worked hard, something you probably have no concept of doing. Maybe your to stupid, maybe your lazy, but at the end of the day your a worthless pig that cannot doing anything worthy of a smile. Get a job, and stop making excuses. If you dont know if the game can run on your computer, DO A LITTLE RESEARCH! Look at you system specs and then look at the game specs and see whats coming up short. If you hear a game has tech issues, DONT BUY IT! People like you make me fucking sick. I am now going to be redundant, but never use "i am to fucking poor to buy games all the time". Its very simple, dont buy the game if you dont have the money, and GET A FUCKING ya free loading scum.

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Discorsi

I crank that soulja boy so what?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#91  Edited By jakob187

While I hate the idea of piracy and I'm not fond of those who do it, I pirate music all the time.  It's a very double-sided blade.

I hate that you pirate games, but who am I to tell you to stop?
    Avatar image for pirate_republic
    pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pirate_republic

There's no point justifying your actions: pirating is stealing, which is illegal. You, therefore, are illegal. Some day you'll have to deal with it.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93  Edited By CreamyGoodness
    hidys said:
    "

"
    that guy has no self respect. shit catchy tune though. but that chick with the pink hair is just terrible. This better be nominated for an emmy
    whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By whackmypinata

So whatJayge said:

"Kazona said:
    "Yes games do sometimes turn out to be total crap when you buy them, even if they've gotten favorable reviews across the board. And it is indeed a waste of money to discover that after you purchased the game because then it'll just sit there on your shelf collection dust. Lord knows I've bought my fair share of games that the majority were ecstatic about, only to find out that I didn't like it at all. But that had nothing to do with the game being an inferior product, it was pure and simple my own personal taste that affected my opinion of the game. And well, by your logic that would justify me pirating those games. After all, you said you pirate games even if they get good scores because you don't like them, which has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product, but everything to do with you as an individual.

"
    He never said he kept the games he didn't like."
    What about the games he did like? He unethically attained access, without rewarding the developers who spent months if not years on end towards the development of the game, and that's just as bad whether he liked the games or not.
    Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Whisperkill

ERm, okay TC is an ass

why dont people do something about piracy, like actual legal charges for someone who uploads the game.
    mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

#96  Edited By mrhankey
    gunswordfist said:
    "Weltal said:
    "Karmum said:
    "You have to put that blame on the developers at least somewhat. Take EA for example, many of their games are easy to pirate. I won't go into detail of what games and how, but they are pretty easy to get without much trouble. Piracy will never end, but it could be managed."
    How is it the developer's fault that their game can be pirated? There is no possible way to prevent people from pirating a game."
    More specifically how is it the publisher's fault? EA is a publisher that has COUNTLESS great developers under its wing such as Valve, Crytek, Criterion, EA Redwood Shores (Man did I LOVE James Bond Everything Or Nothing) and DICE."
    just to clarify, EA doesn't own or have Valve under their wing. It's more of Valve made EA their bitch, by saying "Hey you, yeah you, you've got coffiers and you want attention. So here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna distribute our games, our games require STEAM. That's as far as we go with DRM. You're not going to put your Logo on the PC version of our game, your're not going to make them use the EA Store, and you're not going to get much money since most PC Gamers will buy our games via STEAM and we will still get most of the 360 profits. Yeah EA, you're now our bitch."

With that said, i'm going to have to agree with those people that are against piracy. If i can't buy a game, it's usually because i decided it wasn't worth my time. Learn you don't need every game that comes out on the market, buy the one that's going to give you the most bang for your buck. ie: i have 70 hours on L4D, that game cost me $50. The last games i bought myself were: Gears of War 2 ($60) took about 7 hours to beat, has mp i can play with friends come over, this is bang for your buck. STALKER: Clear Sky $50, played 3 hours, i won't be buying their games anymore unless the reviews are amazing. (Mark my words, i will eventually beat STALKER Clear Sky though, i never leave a game unfinsihed.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By crunchUK

ok so from what i understood

ur a faget

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#98  Edited By thebeast

This can be discussed without having to direct insults at each other.

Keep it friendly or this thread will be rapidly approaching the end of its life.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jayge_
    whackmypinata said:
    "What about the games he did like? He unethically attained access, without rewarding the developers who spent months if not years on end towards the development of the game, and that's just as bad whether he liked the games or not."
    Sometimes reading the OP helps.

PapaLazarou said:
    "What I'll always do though is buy the games I think are good to reward the developer! I just wish'd EA would release their games for the UK over Steam."
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Hexpane
    TheBeast said:
    "This can be discussed without having to direct insults at each other.
    Keep it friendly or this thread will be rapidly approaching the end of its life.
    "
    There is really no board rule against openly bragging w/re: to violating international law?  I know GB isn't tight on the rules and generally lets the community police itself, but piracy?  I thought that was the 1 taboo topic for legit VG sites.  Even EMU sites ban outright piracy bragging.  IMO it also makes us all look bad when a few idiots brag about breaking laws and shitting all over hardworking dev houses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.