Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

I Pirate games, so what?

goth_bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By goth_bacon
    PapaLazarou said:
    [original post]
    You seem to be under the impression that it is your right to play video games.  No, it is a privilege that you pay for.  If you don't have the money, then that is your problem, not the developer's.  Is it the developer's fault that you bought a game for $50 or so dollars and didn't enjoy it?  No, you bought the game and you should have known if it was something you would like or not.  You say you only have enough to pay for one game a month?  The last game I bought was last June.  If you are short on money, and you are complaining about not having enough to buy games, you should seriously rethink your priorities.

It's bad enough that you pirate games and leech the industry.  But complaining about a developer for a game you did not even pay for is in all honesty downright stupid.

Play your games and enjoy them.  If not, just be quiet.  No need to whine on a message board.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Jayge_
    Hexpane said:
    "TheBeast said:
    "This can be discussed without having to direct insults at each other.
    Keep it friendly or this thread will be rapidly approaching the end of its life.
    "
    There is really no board rule against openly bragging w/re: to violating international law?  I know GB isn't tight on the rules and generally lets the community police itself, but piracy?  I thought that was the 1 taboo topic for legit VG sites.  Even EMU sites ban outright piracy bragging.  IMO it also makes us all look bad when a few idiots brag about breaking laws and shitting all over hardworking dev houses."
    He's not talking about *how* to pirate games, or saying *where* to pirate games. Simply not talking about piracy at all would be worse than having people "bragging about breaking international law". He's not breaking any GiantBomb rules.
    thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By thebeast
    Hexpane said:
    "There is really no board rule against openly bragging w/re: to violating international law?  I know GB isn't tight on the rules and generally lets the community police itself, but piracy?  I thought that was the 1 taboo topic for legit VG sites.  Even EMU sites ban outright piracy bragging.  IMO it also makes us all look bad when a few idiots brag about breaking laws and shitting all over hardworking dev houses."
    If we can have a decent, civil discussion about piracy, why it's a problem in the industry and what we should be doing to avoid it, then I don't see the problem with allowing these topics to exist.
    As for actively bragging about it, it's certainly a fine line between the OPs post and someone saying "Ha, I pirated this game but you bought it.", but in this situation we decided to keep it open as the OP raised relevant points which can be discussed and argued - apart from the odd flaming comment and overly argumentative individual, the responses to this particular thread have been relatively well mannered and civilised, which I personally believe speaks more about the community than a single user 'making us look bad'.

I will point out that we strictly enforce rules against discussing the illegal usage of copyrighted materials directly, means of pirating/circumventing copy protection and providing links to information/sources for such information. This post does not directly discuss the use of copyrighted material X, instead it focuses on the problem as a whole. If people feel we need to tighten these rules even further - then we're certainly open to feedback!
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Hexpane
    TheBeast said:
    "Hexpane said:
    "There is really no board rule against openly bragging w/re: to violating international law?  I know GB isn't tight on the rules and generally lets the community police itself, but piracy?  I thought that was the 1 taboo topic for legit VG sites.  Even EMU sites ban outright piracy bragging.  IMO it also makes us all look bad when a few idiots brag about breaking laws and shitting all over hardworking dev houses."
    If we can have a decent, civil discussion about piracy, why it's a problem in the industry and what we should be doing to avoid it, then I don't see the problem with allowing these topics to exist.
    As for actively bragging about it, it's certainly a fine line between the OPs post and someone saying "Ha, I pirated this game but you bought it.", but in this situation we decided to keep it open as the OP raised relevant points which can be discussed and argued - apart from the odd flaming comment and overly argumentative individual, the responses to this particular thread have been relatively well mannered and civilised, which I personally believe speaks more about the community than a single user 'making us look bad'.

I will point out that we strictly enforce rules against discussing the illegal usage of copyrighted materials directly, means of pirating/circumventing copy protection and providing links to information/sources for such information. This post does not directly discuss the use of copyrighted material X, instead it focuses on the problem as a whole. If people feel we need to tighten these rules even further - then we're certainly open to feedback!
    "
    Well that is certainly understandable, thanks for the answer
    serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By serbsta

The ONLY way i am OK with pirating a a game is if you want to try out a game before buying it. I've done it a few times (Far Cry 2 - downloaded, liked it and then bought it), (Fallout 3 - downloaded, liked it and then bought it). Thats just me though and i know that not everyone can be trusted. I can understand why some people are completely against any form of piracy but i cant understand how you can simply neglect the efforts developers go to create these games and just steal them.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106  Edited By Milkman

PapaLazarou said:
    "What I'll always do though is buy the games I think are good to reward the developer! I just wish'd EA would release their games for the UK over Steam."
    That is absolute fucking bullshit and probably the most infuriating thing I have read in a long time. If you work, you get paid for your work. It's the facts of fucking life. Just because you don't think the person deserves to get paid doesn't mean shit. Just don't buy the game. It's simple. Somehow stealing it is gonna "teach them a lesson". And that's bullshit. And if you had the brains to apply any of this to real world, then you would see this plan and clear. But instead you see "THIS FREE! ME GET!"
    strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#107  Edited By strangeling
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jayge_
    Milkman said:
    "
    PapaLazarou said:
    "What I'll always do though is buy the games I think are good to reward the developer! I just wish'd EA would release their games for the UK over Steam."
    That is absolute fucking bullshit and probably the most infuriating thing I have read in a long time. If you work, you get paid for your work. It's the facts of fucking life. Just because you don't think the person deserves to get paid doesn't mean shit. Just don't buy the game. It's simple. Somehow stealing it is gonna "teach them a lesson". And that's bullshit. And if you had the brains to apply any of this to real world, then you would see this plan and clear. But instead you see "THIS FREE! ME GET!""
    Clearly it is you who lacks any actual understanding of what the OP is actually talking about.
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Hexpane
    Pibo47 said:
    "Papa. You're stealing from people that poured there lives and souls to make something, these people worked very hard...and your telling them it was for nothing.
      clowns like this papal kid are oblivious.  The bottom line is they steal and brag about it because there are no consequences.  The only reason he doesnt steal from the supermarket or the new car dealer is because there would be consequences.

These holier than thou  ADMITTED FELONS are only bragging due to lack of punishment.   It's the same reason kids steal candy from that old man's store on the corner, he is an easy mark and the kids doing the stealing are CRIMINALS without conscience.

The argument that "I steal, but here is why" is only tolerated in *gaming* because it's common.  The bottom line is the people who steal games are criminals, acting without conscience and can not be trusted in society.  Just because stealing games does not directly affect OUR paychecks does not give them justification.  

We are a nation of laws.  We elected our law-makers.  Just because you don't like a law, does not give you the *right* to break said law.  The proper channels are to address your government representation and persuade them to change the law you disagree with.

What we are dealing with here from people like the OP are basic criminals.  They are also some of the most cowardly criminals because they only commit crimes w/ a low rate of punishment.   In state prison they would only be a step above child rapist, child killers, and kidnappers.  Their crimes would be laughed at as the epitome of nerd cowardice and they would be raped. 
    whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110  Edited By whackmypinata
    serbsta said:
    "The ONLY way i am OK with pirating a a game is if you want to try out a game before buying it. I've done it a few times (Far Cry 2 - downloaded, liked it and then bought it), (Fallout 3 - downloaded, liked it and then bought it). Thats just me though and i know that not everyone can be trusted. I can understand why some people are completely against any form of piracy but i cant understand how you can simply neglect the efforts developers go to create these games and just steal them."
    What about the games that you didn't buy? You only listed two games, and I'm sure those aren't the only two that you have pirated.
    "That's just me though, and i know that not everyone can be trusted."
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It's still illegal, don't try to justify your stealing. You must seriously be egocentric, because there is no way you can think that you're being trusted to torrent a game and not pay for it.
    Neglecting the developers of the games is also exactly what you're doing when you try and don't buy, contradicting your beliefs. What Hexpane said was exactly right. Electing law-makers to disagree with them is idiotic; try to persuade to change the laws if you disagree.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Jayge_
    whackmypinata said:
    "Neglecting the developers of the games is also exactly what you're doing when you try and don't buy, contradicting your beliefs."
    So playing a demo repeatedly for the free content (worst offenders: online demos, Phantasy Star Universe) is neglecting the developers too, by your logic.
    hungrynun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By hungrynun
    PapaLazarou said:
    "So Yes I pirate games but you know what the games I don't buy are because they're bad and that'll teach the company a lesson to make good games."
    I don't quite understand why people pirate bad games instead of you know, not play them.
    Snoopy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#113  Edited By Snoopy

Yup I do to. Though not for any great reason like punishing a large corporation or "testing" a game out. Why do I pirate video game? Because I don't want to pay for them. Why? Because they cost a lot of money.  If there is anyway to pirate a certain thing I WILL DOWNLOAD IT. I totally agree that a pc developers are losing money, but I honestly don't give a shit. If they DRM their game to death they lose sales for that choice. Either way all I'm saying is that it's a win win situation. I see it as "the strongest will survive." Looking at the future of pc gaming I'm almost positive it will die unless prices are reduced significantly or some new super-commy arresting gov. program to punish pirating. This won't happen but it sure would stop it.

All in all congratulations you pirate shit, me to and most of the computing world does also. I will never stop pirating. If a person feels all teary eye'd and literally has a guilt trip with downloading a video game from a poor old developer, stealing food from their kids mouth, don't.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#114  Edited By LordAndrew

Games eventually come down in price. You don't have to buy them at full price. You can buy them later at less than retail and still support the developers.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Milkman

Oh, god. Let's please not start this up again. I'm going to start throwing things again.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lashe

I don't pirate. As much as the title would amuse me, I just make enough to keep the habit going.

BUT.

If it was a toss up between pirating the odd game and never being able to play games again (due to priorities, commitment or down right lack of money) I probably would in all honesty. If I need that sense of chilling after a 12 hour haul and can't get it legally then dude, there's only so long I could put up with that.

I think instinctively I would have said 'Nope, never.' But given thought.. there are circumstances I would.

-shrugs- nobody's perfect.

Will1Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Will1Lucky
    Rivix said:
    "Piracy is one of the reasons PC gaming is in a decline. Some developers have said that they choose consoles for this reason. Your not making it any better for PC gaming. "

No, you mean EA says this. They realise the money is currently with the Consoles and therefore shift most of their resources their.

Piracy will be defeated I don't care if it involves taking the Internet away from those such as this fellow who doesn't deserve it, I would be joyful if such an event were to occur.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Milkman
    Will1Lucky said:
    "Rivix said:
    "Piracy is one of the reasons PC gaming is in a decline. Some developers have said that they choose consoles for this reason. Your not making it any better for PC gaming. "

No, you mean EA says this. They realise the money is currently with the Consoles and therefore shift most of their resources their.

Piracy will be defeated I don't care if it involves taking the Internet away from those such as this fellow who doesn't deserve it, I would be joyful if such an event were to occur."
    Tons of developers have said this. It's not just EA. Why do you think Crytek is no longer developing PC exclusives?
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Binman88
    Milkman said:
    "Will1Lucky said:
    "Rivix said:

Piracy will be defeated I don't care if it involves taking the Internet away from those such as this fellow who doesn't deserve it, I would be joyful if such an event were to occur."
    Tons of develops have said this. It's not just EA. Why do you think Crytek is no longer developing PC exclusives?
    "
    Thats not necessarily exclusively due to piracy. Like Will1Lucky said, theres alot of money to made in consoles so why shouldn't they release games on multiple platforms to make money from a wider audience.
    RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By RandomHero666

Game For Free: [x]
    Game For Moneyz: [ ]

Why would anyone pay for something if its easily available for free?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#121  Edited By Red

I hate hearing people justify their mistakes.

Own up and stop, don't give us this crap.
    RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By RandomHero666

I dont pirate games, the worst i do is download music, but it makes sense that free > not free

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Captain_Fookup

The only time I condone is for backup purchases only. Any other reason then that you can go fuck yourself.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Al3xand3r

If games are so bad why pirate them? All that shows is people want more of them, so they'll make more of them in hopes some of the pirates will buy them. For a company to get the hint, you'd have to simply not play it at all outside a demo, otherwise you're telling them they made something good. Imagine how a publisher would feel about a game if it didn't sell but also wasn't pirated almost at all. What are the chances of a sequel for that? With the piracy, they'll just make another one, and add more stupid DRM. Sure, pirates don't care about DRM, but then you still get a shitty game instead of an attempt at something better.

And yes, I agree in that every download isn't a lost sale and all the piracy is killing gaming or whatever is bullshit (because not everyone thinks like the likes of you, otherwise it wouldn't be bullshit), but jeez, have some morality and common sense. If something's bad, why play it, even for free? Get the good stuff, there's tons out there, and buy them when the price is at acceptable levels rather than on day one. On the other hand, games are LUXURY ENTERTAINMENT GOODS so they can charge whatever the hell they want for them, such is life.

Usually you can play demos to see if a game is good, they're not an exact representation of the full game but then again it's dumb to see self righteous pirates download games, play them, FINISH them (or play for an x amount of time if it's multi player), and THEN deem them unworthy because they apparently hate them and they're so boring and the game sucked. Dude, by that point, you got all the hours of entertainment they were trying to sell you, without paying for it, and anything else is just lame excuses.

Edit: For every company claiming piracy makes them move to consoles there's a company that sticks to PC and have insane success. Blizzard & Valve anyone? Not to mention the likes of Stardock which don't even use DRM (since you could say Valve's Steam is effective DRM, though it's really not, for single player at least) or many (usually Eastern) European publishers like 1C growing more and more all the time. Also, piracy is just as prominent on consoles, it's merely not as measurable due to the different means (downloads from torrents are the least of it, though those also increase in time). So, really, all those "EA said so" and "other publishers said so" statements are just excuses with different motives.

strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#125  Edited By strangeling
    RandomHero666 said:
    "I dont pirate games, the worst i do is download music, but it makes sense that free > not free
    "
    But only if it's suppose to be free.
    Stealing > not stealing?  No.
    lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By lettuceman44

Wow.............a pirate trying to defend himself......

The world is crazy!

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#127  Edited By clubsandwich

wow what a douche, I'll cum on your face, maybe that way you'll learn a lesson mister.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jayge said:
    "Milkman said:
    "
    PapaLazarou said:
    That is absolute fucking bullshit and probably the most infuriating thing I have read in a long time. If you work, you get paid for your work. It's the facts of fucking life. Just because you don't think the person deserves to get paid doesn't mean shit. Just don't buy the game. It's simple. Somehow stealing it is gonna "teach them a lesson". And that's bullshit. And if you had the brains to apply any of this to real world, then you would see this plan and clear. But instead you see "THIS FREE! ME GET!""
    Clearly it is you who lacks any actual understanding of what the OP is actually talking about."
    You just don't understand me! :(

Honestly your argument wasn't any more compelling the first time you used it. Your best argument equates to "there are times when piracy has mitigating circumstances, therefore piracy is ok". The rest is whining about moral absolutism and claiming that your just misunderstood. I understand, and I'm a Nihilist. Your arguments are still shit and I still hope you get punished.
    Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mushir

No matter what you say, piracy is wrong and you should go to prison for it.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Al3xand3r

Prison? Whatever happened to fines? It's not like he's one of those dudes that make money off of the software developers backs. Not that I agree with him if you read my last post, but if every douchebag was in prison this would be a lonely planet <_>

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Al3xand3r said:
    "Prison? Whatever happened to fines? It's not like he's one of those dudes that make money off of the software developers backs. Not that I agree with him if you read my last post, but if every douchebag was in prison this would be a lonely planet <_>"

Whether or not it is sanctioned under criminal or civil law isn't really relevant, as long as there are sanctions. Of course piracy is going to be common if there is no law.
    mikmanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By mikmanner

I dont like stealing, but I do think games are far far too expensive and we are not given a clue to the quality of the games. Early demos should be mandatory. You look at films, spending 5 bucks to go to a cinema to watch it isn't much of an investment and if you like it you can spend the 30 dollars on the blue ray, at least you know its good.

Also I feel that PapaLazeru dosn't respect how hard it can be to make a game, even a bad one.

You're my wife now Dave.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't think spending fifty bucks for what is usually a minimum of ten hours of entertainment is a bad deal, though I agree that good demos should be standard. Some formats don't fit into demos as well as others, though.

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By xplodedd
    Gizmo said:
    "I pirate music, I do NOT pirate games. Game developers are real people, they have families and kids to feed, artists are grossly over-paid and are not suffering from my lack of purchasing their music."
    yes they are, its not only the artist getting paid when u buy an album.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pirating stuff is wrong. You are stealing. Although sometimes I would pirate something that i have no intention of paying for. So they wouldnt get my money anyway. Not that that is a good thing.

AzadFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By AzadFC

i pirate games that i dont really think worth buying, i just purchased Empire Total War on Steam so yeah here it goes, if its good i buy it if not i rent it on gamefly or torrent it on PC

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Milkman

"Gizmo said:
    "I pirate music, I do NOT pirate games. Game developers are real people, they have families and kids to feed, artists are grossly over-paid and are not suffering from my lack of purchasing their music.
    I HATE when people say this. What kind of music are you downloading? Are you downloading Soulja Boy or Justin Timberlake or some other pop sensation that played on the radio/MTV constantly? Chances are the answer to that question is no. Not all artists are over-paid. In reality, very, very, very few are. You think as soon as someone releases an album they are instantly rich? You're an idiot. 
    mikmanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By mikmanner
    Milkman said:
    "
    "Gizmo said:
    "I pirate music, I do NOT pirate games. Game developers are real people, they have families and kids to feed, artists are grossly over-paid and are not suffering from my lack of purchasing their music.
    I HATE when people say this. What kind of music are you downloading? Are you downloading Soulja Boy or Justin Timberlake or some other pop sensation that played on the radio/MTV constantly? Chances are the answer to that question is no. Not all artists are over-paid. In reality, very, very, very few are. You think as soon as someone releases an album they are instantly rich? You're an idiot. 
    "
    Well said sir, well said.
    WasteBasket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By WasteBasket

I find stealing stuff from my local gas stations helps loads. They don't have the soda I want I'll just steal a bunch of terrible sodas, because when the store isn't putting effort in getting stuff I like I find a good way to punish them is stealing crappy products.

Piracy is not going to make games on the computer better at best it will make every game come out on steam, and more likely they will just load it will a whole host of antipiracy software.

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Guardian

Damn Software Pirates:

No Caption Provided

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Snipzor
    Guardian said:
    "Damn Software Pirates:

No Caption Provided

"
    Thanks a lot, now I must watch the series.... AGAIN!!!

/Although this is not actually a problem
    Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Randolph
    PapaLazarou said:
    "I'm just making a point that the industry is to blame and not the people who download them."
    You are not entitled to video games.  You do not have a right to have every new video game you want.  If you can't afford them, well tough fucking shit.  Try to rationalize being a bottom feeding thief all you want, you'll get no sympathy from me.  You are not a starving man stealing bread to live, you're a hypocritical baby with a dangerous obsession over a disposable bubble gum hobby who needs to learn how to grow the fuck up.
    Steven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Steven

I'm very conflicted about piracy, I don't do it and I think other people shouldn't...but I'm still not entirely convinced, *shrug* I'm just confused.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#144  Edited By JJOR64

I do it but not often.    >.<

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Jayge_
    Randolph said:
    "PapaLazarou said:
    "I'm just making a point that the industry is to blame and not the people who download them."
    You are not entitled to video games.  You do not have a right to have every new video game you want.  If you can't afford them, well tough fucking shit.  Try to rationalize being a bottom feeding thief all you want, you'll get no sympathy from me.  You are not a starving man stealing bread to live, you're a hypocritical baby with a dangerous obsession over a disposable bubble gum hobby who needs to learn how to grow the fuck up."
    You sure told him. I'm absolutely certain he'll learn the error of his ways and reform! Stop jacking yourself off with your self-righteous bullshit. You're not impressing anybody.
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By c1337us
    Randolph said:
    "PapaLazarou said:
    You are not entitled to video games.  You do not have a right to have every new video game you want.  If you can't afford them, well tough fucking shit.  Try to rationalize being a bottom feeding thief all you want, you'll get no sympathy from me.  You are not a starving man stealing bread to live, you're a hypocritical baby with a dangerous obsession over a disposable bubble gum hobby who needs to learn how to grow the fuck up."
    Ouch.
    lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By lettuceman44

I agree with you Randolph. People do not have the right that all video games are theirs. Companies have the right however to sell their products. And when you take away that right by pirating, you are breaking the law.

Ouch it is c1337us. However that is the reality, and that is what PapaLazarou is doing.

If you don't have enough money to buy the game in the first place, chances are you need to worry about other things then games. However, most people do have money, yet they are too cheap to pay for there stuff when they know they can commit a crime and get away with it.

People have absolutely no integrity today. No longer can we just drop wallets, and have it returned to us. It will most likely be gone. Just like with that, pirates see a chance to steal something without getting caught, and they take it.
    People have no self integrity, they don't take their actions into account...it is just me me and me.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    Bellum said:
    "

I Pirate games, so what?

So I hope you go to prison? "
    hes not making a profit...
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Milkman
    Jayge said:
    "Randolph said:
    "PapaLazarou said:
    You sure told him. I'm absolutely certain he'll learn the error of his ways and reform! Stop jacking yourself off with your self-righteous bullshit. You're not impressing anybody."
    Here's the thing though...he's right. He's not "jacking himself". He's telling the truth. 
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Jayge_
    Milkman said:
    "He's telling the truth. "
    Except he isn't. Weird, huh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.