Inventor of the Computer Mouse Dies at age 88

#1 Edited by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -
#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11687 posts) -

A huge bummer =( Now I'm going to feel sad whenever I use my mouse, which is pretty much all the time.

#3 Edited by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

Oh man, that video is over an hour and a half and already amazed by the first 5 minutes. It always sucks to see that someone died, but not as bad when you see someone who accomplished so much and lived to make it to their 80s.

#4 Posted by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

Yeah I saw the Razer page on Facebook post about him with a picture, saying they owe him a lot.

Thanks for this terrific invention and rest in peace.

#5 Edited by zenmastah (872 posts) -

Rest in peace indeed, really glad he got to see his invention be where it is today.

#6 Posted by GERALTITUDE (2903 posts) -

This should be a slap in the face reminder to all the "technology has peaked!" folks about just how damn early this entire "computer games" thing is. Remember when the dude who invented writing on paper died?

YEAH. ME NEITHER.

#7 Posted by Bollard (5245 posts) -

His keyboard sounds amazing.

#8 Posted by VACkillers (1059 posts) -

damn that really sucks... amazing though... where would ANYTHING be without a mouse.... there is just simply too many tasks that simply cannot be done without a mouse of some sort

#9 Edited by benpicko (1995 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.