Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Is anyone selling an ADB to USB adapter?

rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rmills87

I have been all over the Internet trying to purchase an ADB to USB adapter for my PC, since I have an old Mac keyboard that I would like to use on a more modern PC.  I lost at an eBay auction last night and am working on what looks like to be the last one available on eBay.  However, I don't think I will be home in order to see this auction to the end.  Does anyone have one who wouldn't mind setting up a private transaction, preferably through eBay/PayPal?  Weird question but I figured I would ask. 

On the other hand, if anyone finds one of these for sale, let me know!  Thank you everyone for your help in advance.

rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rmills87

Nevermind...found one!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.