Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Looking for a Racing Game (PC)

Crypt135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crypt135

So I've been on a hiatus from racing games for practically a decade now and I'm looking to get back into them; however, I don't know where to start. The last racing games that I played and remember enjoying were Gran Turismo 4 and Leadfoot: Stadium Off-Road Racing. Something in the same vein of those 2 games would be great, i.e. car customization, cars that actually feel and drive like cars, sim-like but not too sim-like, and various types of racing (rally, track, supercar, etc.). If it helps narrow it down, I tried out the GRID 2 demo and was immediately put off of it by how arcade-like the driving felt.

Thanks, duders!

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not that huge into racing games myself but from the sound of it here on giant bomb iRacing.com is a still pretty popular within the giant bomb community and other codemasters games like the F1 games and Dirt are pretty good.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f6ef1aee50b
    deactivated-59f6ef1aee50b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project cars comes to mind.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dirt series? Next Car Game, iracing, Project cars will be the next big PC racing game comes out this year.

fleabeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grid Autosport is coming out on the 24th of this month, which should hopefully do everything you just said.

Crypt135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you all for the suggestions!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.