I'm looking for a good laptop for making 3D games on. I primarily work with Unity3D (like the rest of the world) as my main middleware game development program and Blender for my 3D model art, which is usually very low-poly due to my modelling skills (or lack thereof). My current laptop is having some very intersting issues. For example, it sometimes takes about 30 minutes to change to a different tab on Chrome. Here are the general properties for the computer I'm looking for:
- between $400 - $500 in price
- around 13"-15" wide (my back's been killing me with carrying around my current laptop)
- uses either Nvidia or AMD graphics (I've heard Intel is not good for games)
- has a HDMI port
- can run Saints Row the Third at low or medium settings at around 60 fps (I heard that game's pretty great)
- NOT an HP computer (not a fan of these computers, thanks to my experience with my current laptop)
I'm not so concerned about HD space or memory, as most laptops come with a minimum of 500 GB of HD space and 4GB of memory these days.
If anyone can help me out with this, I would much appreciate it.