Looking to build a PC. Need advice, more info inside.

• 52 results
#51 Edited by Shaka999 (494 posts) -

@gaspower: You know I may wind up going with your suggestion; I dunno if it's something with SuperBiiz (or ordering computer parts in general) but my new egg purchase that has everything OTHER than the video card has gone through and my SuperBiiz order (GPU) is still processing. I'm not too concerned as it says 1-2 business days, but if they don't act fast I'll jump ship.

I should also probably mention that the video card I purchased currently (may have expired?) has a deal with a free copy of Watch Dogs. Just in case anyone else cares

#52 Edited by Razorlution (186 posts) -

I have a i5 3550k and a 7870 AMD card, and its a blast. Haven't run into anything that has pushed my system that hard, and have had this setup for about 2 yrs now.

#53 Edited by GaspoweR (3366 posts) -

@shaka999: I don't think that's going to be expired if that is actually part of the order, if not you can always try to contact Nvidia customer support and they might just ask for a proof of purchase from where you bought it along with the game's activation code and they'll probably send a replacement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.