Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth

Chandu83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Chandu83

When I think about RTS games, I strongly feel that Lord of the Rings: Battle For Earth is really underrated. You don't hear people talking about it for some reason. I a not a veteran RTS player or anything, but this game is definitely fun. Here is my perspective on the game:

LINK

Those of you who haven't played it, I suggest you give it a shot. Its not very expensive.

Chandu83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Chandu83

When I think about RTS games, I strongly feel that Lord of the Rings: Battle For Earth is really underrated. You don't hear people talking about it for some reason. I a not a veteran RTS player or anything, but this game is definitely fun. Here is my perspective on the game:

LINK

Those of you who haven't played it, I suggest you give it a shot. Its not very expensive.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By valrog

It's a great game. And we talk about it from time to time.

Chandu83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chandu83

It still doesn't get the love it deserves in my opinion. I would love to play the second part one of these days.

Voldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Voldy

I'm all with you. Haven't played it for what seems like years now, but indeed, BFME is one of the finest RTS games ever made. Seriously underrated as you say. The sequel was equally as good... only wish they can make another.

Much prefered these games to SW: Empire at War.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ch13696

I would definitely be playing it right now. But my back-up video card can't even play the first Battle for Middle Earth.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Great game.

Reinstalling it right now, thanks!

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Driadon
    @Voldy: Empire at War saddened me. I effing LOVE the Rebellion-lite overview map and the space battles, but the ground ones where just outright broken. 

As for Battle for Middle Earth, never played the first, but he second was the (heh) second game I bought for my 360 and, you know what, it worked well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.