Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Name that asteroids clone.

Mcubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Mcubed

There was an asteroids clone that I used to play years ago, I'd say about 5-6 years, on pc that I really liked. I'm pretty sure it was free, and was around the same quality as the pinball game in windows xp. I know it doesn't sound that great, but it was a lot of fun, and a great time waster. 

Here's what I remember from it. The graphics seemed to be 3D, with the main window being more vertical, and there was a sidebar to the right with high scores etc. I think. There were various kinds of rocks, darker ones that took more shots, ice blocks that just shrunk instead of breaking into smaller pieces, and then later there was space goo that would follow your ship around. 

If anyone knows the name of this asteroids clone, or any ideas as to which one it could be, I'd be very great full. Google wasn't much help for something like this, seeing as there are so many clones out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.