Need help making sure all of my parts a compatible

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by snipe (12 posts) -

Hello I need some help figuring out if all of my parts will be compatible

Here they are:

Intel Core i7-3770K Processor

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked Graphics Card

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H WI-FI Motherboard

16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

256GB Samsung 830 pro Series SSD

Western Digital Caviar Black Hard Drive

750W Corsair TX750W Modular Power Supply

Fractal Design Refine R4 Case

blu-ray DVD combo drive

I would really appreciate it is someone could take a little bit of time to figure out if all of these parts are compatible.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but this is my first time building a gaming PC and I don't want to screw it up

Thanks

Edit: I would also appreciate it if someone could tell me how I would go about setting up my motherboard to recieve wi-fi

#2 Edited by mordukai (7133 posts) -

Didn't you already post a "help me build a pc" thread?!

...5 minutes later...yes you did.

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

I have the fractal, my only complaint is that im afraid of hitting the reset, and or power button when pluging in a usb/ headphones. Other then that its great. also dust collects all around the fans around the case.

#4 Posted by Neurotic_X (17 posts) -

Get Corsair AX series instead Gold or Platinum ("platinum" is better but more expensive). Also, save yourself the $100+ and get a GTX 670 Signature 2. And, 8GB of RAM is more than enough, 16 is overkill and it's useless.

If you stick with your list, yeah those are compatible. I was just suggesting you save your money and get the same performance. Take your gf or wife on a nice date, or buy yourself something nice with the money that would have been wasted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.