Need Mouse Advice.

#1 Edited by cloudnineboya (845 posts) -

looking into getting a new mouse and one that has caught my eye is the ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-910-000808-Marble-Mouse/dp/B001DQY9AW/ref=sr_1_49?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1377726101&sr=1-49&keywords=mouse ). The reason i choose this mouse is i have been thinking of getting a digital pen for drawing and thought this would be good for everyday browsing use and for doodles, plus a cheap alternative .

This particular one gets good reviews and i was wondering if anyone has used a trackball mouse can give me some feedback on them.

#2 Edited by jgf (394 posts) -

I can't imagine that this device can really replace a digital pen. I used a trackball once and didn't like it, but I know people who won't use anything else. So I would recommend to try it out before buying it. Personally I would buy a mouse and a pen and not a unholy combination of both. But it comes down to personal preference I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.