Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Need some help with this build

cypfrinide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im poor as hell so i can't really dish out much for a computer i currently have a dx4822-01 gateway....its trash but im building this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/g3qdgs

i would like to know if i would be able to run planetside 2 and or titanfall and games of that magnitude im not looking for maxed out settings at 60 fps but at the very least lowest settings at around 30+ fps if you guys could help me out with this id be greatly appreciative

cypfrinide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is just a budget build to keep me occupied while i look for a better job and such im open for suggestions and changes to that build as well those parts are all i need btw i already have a monitor and hard drive etc

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

You should just wait till you have the money to get the computer you want since you will have to replace everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
    deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Just wait dude. It sucks but the part list you provided isn't up to snuff. Once you can afford about $700, you can get a decent gaming PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.