Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Newb here. Case Sizes.

Sinful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinful

Which size cases would these parts fit perfectly?

VC: GeForce GTX 460 SE

MB: ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

I dont know, but I was shocked just how much smaller the GTX460 was than my 8800GTX. I expected it to be even bigger.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By matthias2437

That's a standard ATX motherboard so pretty much any midsize/fullsize case will fit the mother board, and that card is not that big at all. I would recommend something like the Cooler Master Storm Scout, it's a decent size case, great cable management, looks awesome, dust filters. All around a good case.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.