Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Open Pandora, what is in the box.

PlipO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PlipO

Are any of the journalists at GiantBomb planning on doing a review of Open Pandora www.openpandora.org ?

This is a significant development in gaming which allows users to not only have a versatile platform for gaming but also a multipurpose platform for other forms of computing.

I intend to get one in 2009 if there is good support for the emulators that are compatible with Open Pandora.

I would like to see an extensive review of this hardware, a review which explores the impact it may have on how people perceive the use and distribution of copyrighted games, this is especially relevant because Open Pandora was developed focusing on its ability to emulate well other gaming systems.

Rather than seeing Open Pandora as an easily accessible way to violate copyright laws, my initial views of it are – this is a means to better enjoy the games which I enjoyed in years past and games which I did not have an opportunity to play.

I also relish the chance to have a robust portable computer which has the potential to do most of the things my home computer can do as well as being versatile enough to be put to may other uses I would not considering attempting with my desktop or laptop.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

hmm borderline viral.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.