Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Pachter: "Nobody has a PC that is faster than PS3"

• 192 results
    carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By carlthenimrod
    @Maru said:

" Strange... I was able to play Crysis with almost max settings on my old 8800 GTS 640mb video card now in my brother's PC.  If you can't run games well with your dual core and 9800GTX, there's something wrong with your PC. I looked at Hitmanagent's screenshots.. belive it or not.. those games look much better in motion.   "

Almost max settings? Here is an HardOCP benchmark test of an overclocked 8800 GTS 512mb were the highest they were able to get it was Medium with no AA/AF at about 25 fps. I don't consider that even close to max settings. 

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article/2007/12/11/bfgtech_geforce_8800_gts_oc_512mb/3

Of course games look better in motion. That is why you don't compare screen-shots. Uncharted 2 looks like dog poo in that blurry ass screen-shot.
    Avatar image for the_philosopher
    The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#152  Edited By The_Philosopher
    @Geno: 
    Why the fuck should anyone give a shit exactly?
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By Diamond
    @Kamasama said:
    " @Diamond said:
    " They've actually made PhysX for the PS3's GPU as well now. "
    Unless you meant CPU, I wasn't aware of this. For PC at least, the GPU needs to be CUDA-enabled, which I don't think the RSX is. However, there is a PhysX SDK compatible with the Cell according to this press release.
    Yea I know what you mean, I don't know about CUDA-enabled specifically, but I didn't think it worked on the Nvidia 7x00 series or earlier on PC.  I did mean specifically PhysX on the RSX, but now that you mention it I bet I misinterpreted it.  I forgot Nvidia fully owned PhysX, I was thinking that since Nvidia was releasing the SDK for PS3, that was referring to the Nvidia component in the PS3...  Just saw it in a official press release.
    s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#154  Edited By s-a-n-JR

Both my PS3 and PC are quite stationary so it's hard to measure and compare their speeds.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Geno
    @Diamond: Again as I have said repeatedly, floating point calculations do NOT have that big of an impact on game performance and this is proven simply by looking at the numbers. The newly released HD 5970 graphics card has 5 TF of FP performance, 300% that of its closest competitor the GTX 295 (at 1.7TF) and 1000% that of its last generation predecessors. However, this translates to only about a 20-30% performance increase in games. Pachter was also clearly NOT talking about FP performance as he obviously doesn't have the technical knowledge, saying that PC users are still using "pentium quads" for example. 
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#156  Edited By mikemcn
    @Ham08 said:
    "

Give me a break, there's No fracking contest!  A gaming PC is so far beyond the PS3 and Xbox360 that a reasonable mind would never even try to compare them, let alone say what that moron said.

AMD Phenom II Shatters 7GHz | Dragon Technology:   

I don't have a video for Intel, but I believe they nearly as fast!

Don't get me started on RAM, Video, Power, etc.  

"

They are cooling PCs with liquid Nitrogen now?  Ok, maybe we are going a little too far......
    @Korwin said:

"My 4GHZ i7 begs to differ :P "

My 2.6GhZ I7 differs as well 

Im jealous of your 4GHZ......
    maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By maxszy

Its Michael Pachter what do you expect? He's always spouting crazy PS3 shit like this. :-P
    cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#158  Edited By cspiffo
    @Geno said:

" @cspiffo said:

" Maybe Pachter framed his words wrong but I get what he's saying.  There's nothing a PC can do that a console can't at least emulate.  After all, what's a console but a proprietary PC.  I think it's obvious that the PS3 isn't as powerful as a full 2009 gaming rig.  It still does a fantastic job with the hardware it has though.  The same goes for the 360.  I think it's safe to say though that the PC platform is not dying.  I personally think it's growing. "

That was probably his point but the way he said it was completely retarded.  "
    Agreed.  He was put on the spot though and he isn't exactly a techno-whiz.  He was just trying to fit into the conversation and realate to the gamers which he actually doesn't have to answer to at all.  He just does it because I believe he identifies with us gaming geeks and he probably does like games.  He probably doesn't have the time like many of us adults with demanding professions to actually play them that much.  In a way, I find his flubs and various missteps endearing :)
    lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#159  Edited By lucas_kelly

Another stupid comment.

makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#160  Edited By makari

Well, it could be faster in a velocity sense. It certainly looks more aerodynamic than a pc tower, in any case.

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Maru
    @carlthenimrod said:
    "@Maru said:

" Strange... I was able to play Crysis with almost max settings on my old 8800 GTS 640mb video card now in my brother's PC.  If you can't run games well with your dual core and 9800GTX, there's something wrong with your PC. I looked at Hitmanagent's screenshots.. belive it or not.. those games look much better in motion.   "

Almost max settings? Here is an HardOCP benchmark test of an overclocked 8800 GTS 512mb were the highest they were able to get it was Medium with no AA/AF at about 25 fps. I don't consider that even close to max settings. 

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article/2007/12/11/bfgtech_geforce_8800_gts_oc_512mb/3
      Of course games look better in motion. That is why you don't compare screen-shots. Uncharted 2 looks like dog poo in that blurry ass screen-shot. "
    My bad, there is so much text in this thread I didn't even bother to read through out :) 

As for Crysis, it runs smooth long as you can keep it over 20 fps, I used mix settings of very high, high, medium, (1680x1050) when I played it about two years ago, Maybe I should have typed "75% max with no AA" :), it still looked fantastic.   

You gotta admit though, PC games in general do look significantly better then consoles, I have PC and PS 3 hooked up on same monitor and difference is very clear.

I will be purchasing Uncharted 2 soon, maybe next year (I know I'm behind...too much games to play man), and enjoy the shit out of it :).

CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By CSXLoser

i9

/discussion

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Black_Raven
    @Gunner said:
    " Correction, the PS3 has the POTENTIAL to be faster than any PC if the cell wasn't bogged down by shitty hardware.  No point in an amazing processor if you have little to process. "
    Even that's not necessarily true, assuming we're talking about gaming performance here a cheap dual core is more capable than the PS3s cell,
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Diamond
    @Geno said:

@Diamond: Again as I have said repeatedly, floating point calculations do NOT have that big of an impact on game performance and this is proven simply by looking at the numbers. The newly released HD 5970 graphics card has 5 TF of FP performance, 300% that of its closest competitor the GTX 295 (at 1.7TF) and 1000% that of its last generation predecessors. However, this translates to only about a 20-30% performance increase in games. Pachter was also clearly NOT talking about FP performance as he obviously doesn't have the technical knowledge, saying that PC users are still using "pentium quads" for example.

Again, you're wrong, but I see where you're misunderstanding the tech.  The amount of individual calculations necessary to say, render in 1080p versus 720p increases exponentially in a variety of ways.  The Playstation 3 could probably be safely said to be over 1000 times more powerful than the Playstation 2 in many ways.  Do the games look 1000 times better?  Is the resolution 1000 times higher?  No.  (edit - thinking about this I should say 100x, not 1000x if I want to be safe.)  This is simply a matter of understanding the scaling of technology.  (edit - also consider the extra processing power required for DX11 features, although I'm not completely sure how they measure peak theoretical performance of graphics cards)

Anyways, floating point calculations are the biggest factor in 3D graphics performance.  (edit - thinking about this statement makes me think that I am generalizing too much myself, but I'm trying to make this simple enough for you to understand.  Ignoring extremely important factors like latency, bandwidth and even fundamental concepts in how these FLOPs are applied, floating point operations are the core of 3D math.  It's like saying the integrated circuit is core to computing...)

I understand that Pachter didn't understand anything of what he spoke, unless he was implying a lot more than many heard.  Maybe he was talking about the average PC like some people in this thread believe?  To me he sounded as if he was talking of all PCs.  The point is people scoffing at the Cell processor, or generally making other generalized ignorant comments are committing the same 'sins' as Pachter, if they believe it or not.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Geno: you refer to PC as if it is a console. Everyone owns a different PC, and my PC ISN'T nearly as fast as my PS3, and neither are the majority of people's PC's. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Tarsier said:
    " You guys are misunderstanding him. He isn't saying that PCs aren't as powerful as PS3s, he is saying that the majority of gamers do not have ones that are. "
    exactly. pc fanboys have shit for brains. 
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By pause422
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @Tarsier said:
    " You guys are misunderstanding him. He isn't saying that PCs aren't as powerful as PS3s, he is saying that the majority of gamers do not have ones that are. "
    exactly. pc fanboys have shit for brains.  "
    This thread has gone on for long enough honestly, what he meant to say, by everyones claims, and what he did say, were two seperate things, so it doesnt make a difference. He gets the shit he gets because his comment was one of the dumbest most unintelligible comments anyone could state, and he deserves it. Everyone I know has a better PC than PS3 or 360 in power. Hell, if you get a PC in the last 5 years its better than these console, regardless of what morons will try to argue and claim. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy, which is ironic of you to call anyone that. End this thread seriously, the point is made. Pachter proves hes dumb once more, all there is to it.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Diamond
    @pause422 said:
    Everyone I know has a better PC than PS3 or 360 in power. Hell, if you get a PC in the last 5 years its better than these console, regardless of what morons will try to argue and claim. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy, which is ironic of you to call anyone that. End this thread seriously, the point is made. Pachter proves hes dumb once more, all there is to it.
    See, making idiotic claims like you could get a PC 5 years ago better than a 360 or PS3 is exactly the problem.  You're acting just as dumb as Pachter.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By pause422
    @Diamond said:
    " @pause422 said:
    Everyone I know has a better PC than PS3 or 360 in power. Hell, if you get a PC in the last 5 years its better than these console, regardless of what morons will try to argue and claim. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy, which is ironic of you to call anyone that. End this thread seriously, the point is made. Pachter proves hes dumb once more, all there is to it.
    See, making idiotic claims like you could get a PC 5 years ago better than a 360 or PS3 is exactly the problem.  You're acting just as dumb as Pachter. "
    Of course I dont mean any PC, but there are plenty that are better technically than both consoles that are 4-5 years old. No, its not as dumb as Pachter. Someone has to go really far to be that dumb. Keep commenting if you feel to, Im done, this thread is played and the point was made a while ago. Not interested in going back and fourth in a non existing debate.
    Avatar image for theineffablebob
    TheIneffableBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By TheIneffableBob
    @Snapstacle said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " Pretty sure my laptop is "faster" than a PS3. And by "faster" I mean faster, I just don't know what the hell he means by faster because he can't possibly be talking about load times or anything else pertaining to RAM. "
    Well, RAM is capacity, not speed. CPU  is speed, Graphics and Physics alleviate the processes a CPU can do. Also harddrive is storage. I think suicidal_sniper and gunner have it correct. "
    No, it's also speed. RAM has different operating frequencies and latencies. Faster RAM lets your CPU and RAM communicate at a faster rate. Hard drives also contribute to speed. A fast SSD will load Windows a whole lot faster than a 5400 RPM hard drive with slow random access and seek times.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Diamond
    @pause422 said:
    Of course I dont mean any PC, but there are plenty that are better technically than both consoles that are 4-5 years old. No, its not as dumb as Pachter. Someone has to go really far to be that dumb. Keep commenting if you feel to, Im done, this thread is played and the point was made a while ago. Not interested in going back and fourth in a non existing debate. "
    5 years ago you could have bought all the highest end components money could buy and it wouldn't have been nearly as powerful as a 360 or PS3 on a hardware/specs level, let alone games.  Four years ago, it's debatable, but I'd still argue the highest end stuff available then didn't touch the 360...  Obviously my PC today is overall far more capable in games than my PS3 or 360.  It would help if developers focused more on hardware like mine today, because I feel Crysis is a pretty weak example compared to what would be possible if game development reflected what it was like 5+ years ago.

I'll comment because I'm proving my point.  Hyperbole or ignorance can and does go both ways.  You're flat out wrong in your points, and while that may not be clear to certain people, Pachter didn't know he was wrong either.

I'm always up for an interesting technical discussion, but my motivation in this thread was a response to the ignoroance being thrown around here.
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By jmrwacko

You too can overclock your i5 processor to 4ghz... for ten seconds... until it explodes...

Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Kblt
    @jmrwacko said:
    " You too can overclock your i5 processor to 4ghz... for ten seconds... until it explodes... "
    Get yourself proper aftermarket cooler and you can go 4ghz.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Arjuna

They still make games for PC?

monkeyroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By monkeyroach

a 5970 is 600$ and does 5 teraflops so a pc less then 2k can out compute the ps3 by 2.5 times.

Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Kblt
    @Arjuna said:
    " They still troll PC gaymen? "
    Bet your ass they do.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Arjuna
    @Kblt said:
    " @Arjuna said:
    Bet your ass they do. "
    that's not what I said.  they make one pc game per year.  hahaha
    Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Kblt
    @Arjuna said:

" @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

Bet your ass they do. "
    that's not what I said.  they make one pc game per year.  hahaha "
    >implying fuckton equals one
     http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2009/
     http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/

Meh, I got trolled but wuteva
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#179  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

While technically what Pachter said might not be accurate, I can see where he's coming from in terms of what matters to the investors and businesses that he works with. What I think he's trying to say is that the average consumer (not really anyone that would be on this site) doesn't have a PC that with more raw processing or graphical horsepower than the PS3, and I would have to say that is probably true.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Godwind
    @Symphony said:
    " I seem to have stumbled upon some hardcore geek discussion. I shall now turn around and take my leave. Good day, to you all! "
    Come back, we need more girlz.
    sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Even if the CPU is 'technically' faster on any grounds, whats the point in coupling it with a shitty GPU? It's a game system after all.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Arjuna
    @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

" @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

Bet your ass they do. "
    >implying fuckton equals one  http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2009/  http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/    Meh, I got trolled but wuteva "
    It's not trolling if you're the one doing the replying, and you're the one putting words in my mouth.  You replied to 'my' comment.  Also, I never used such high-minded words as "gaymen", "ass", and "fuckhole", in the span of 2 sentences.  You are not just a troll, you are a homophobic, hate-filled troll. 

For the record:  I never said "they still troll PC gaymen", Kbit simply edited it to make it appear as if I did.  I don't consider being called gay an insult in this, the 21st century.
    Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Illmatic

I wouldn't use the word nobody, but I think the majority of people don't own a particularly fast computer. Using a gaming site as a sample of  "ordinary people" is ridiculous if were talking about technology. It's like sampling a McDonald's to check the average man's weight.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#184  Edited By Crono

Wow, i was thinking to myself "The OP has got to be wrong, no one is that dense... Pacturd must have been sarcastic or something."  But no, the OP was right... and Pacturd is definitely being as serious as can be about his opinion on the PS3's processing.  Unbelievable.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#185  Edited By super2j

Are they not building super computers with the cell processor? Also the airforce has recently bought like 2000 ps3's to add to there 250 (numbers of memory), they put them into a server for something. A similar thing happened with the police of some city, they bought a whole bunch of ps3's instead of  dell pc's(costing around 1000 each) because ps3 was powerful enough to track down and find people with child prono. I may have butchered the story slightly but this is the truth. The cell processor is powerful. As for games that may not be true.  
    I mean how would uncharted 2 look if developed for pc only?

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By fripplebubby

It's possible he might have just been looking at some info from a few years ago. A few years ago, possibly even when the ps3 was released, it was right up there with PCs, but PCs keep getting upgraded while the ps3 stays the same. I don't know though, i've never been a big PC gamer. Or a small PC gamer, I guess...

Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Kblt
    @Arjuna said:
    " @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

" @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

Bet your ass they do. "
    >implying fuckton equals one  http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2009/  http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/    Meh, I got trolled but wuteva "
    It's not trolling if you're the one doing the replying, and you're the one putting words in my mouth.  You replied to 'my' comment.  Also, I never used such high-minded words as "gaymen", "ass", and "fuckhole", in the span of 2 sentences.  You are not just a troll, you are a homophobic, hate-filled troll.  For the record:  I never said "they still troll PC gaymen", Kbit simply edited it to make it appear as if I did.  I don't consider being called gay an insult in this, the 21st century. "
    Hey now, you started it by saying "they still make PC games?".  You're the troll here, miss/mister. And I've never used such word as a "fuckhole". Imo I just corrected you when you implied that they make only one game for PC each year, which isn't true, like you see form the list. I also find it offensive that you start to call me names like "homophobic, hate-filled troll". I can give you the troll part, but I have nothing against gays nor am I filled with hate.  
    For future reference, try to say 'gaymen' out loud. It sounds like 'gaming', so that's why I use it, as an ironic reference to PC gamers and I count myself too into the aforemnetioned group. Next time think before you post.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Arjuna
    @Kblt said:
    " @Arjuna said:
    " @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

" @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:

Bet your ass they do. "
    It's not trolling if you're the one doing the replying, and you're the one putting words in my mouth.  You replied to 'my' comment.  Also, I never used such high-minded words as "gaymen", "ass", and "fuckhole", in the span of 2 sentences.  You are not just a troll, you are a homophobic, hate-filled troll.  For the record:  I never said "they still troll PC gaymen", Kbit simply edited it to make it appear as if I did.  I don't consider being called gay an insult in this, the 21st century. "
    Hey now, you started it by saying "they still make PC games?".  You're the troll here, miss/mister. And I've never used such word as a "fuckhole". Imo I just corrected you when you implied that they make only one game for PC each year, which isn't true, like you see form the list. I also find it offensive that you start to call me names like "homophobic, hate-filled troll". I can give you the troll part, but I have nothing against gays nor am I filled with hate.   For future reference, try to say 'gaymen' out loud. It sounds like 'gaming', so that's why I use it, as an ironic reference to PC gamers and I count myself too into the aforemnetioned group. Next time think before you post. "
    You are a troll, who calls other people trolls.  Saying with hyperbole that they still make PC games is a valid point.  There aren't many PC games out there anymore.  This somehow offended you, and now you are trolling.  That's fine, I can do this forever, I've been here longer than you and I'm not going anywhere.  Your profile status says that you are a troll...  So yeah, you're a troll.
    Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Kblt
    @Arjuna said:
    You are a troll, who calls other people trolls.  Saying with hyperbole that they still make PC games is a valid point.  There aren't many PC games out there anymore.
    Did you even check the links I provided that clearly prove you wrong?
    Pepsicolaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Pepsicolaboy

Well.... It is a pretty stupid thing for him to have said but...

While my PC IS WAY more powerful than my PS3, my PC cost me over $3000 AUD, while my PS3 cost me $700 AUD......and well, crysis doesnt look $2300 better than Killzone 2. If you know what I mean. 
     I know the above is hugely misleading (technically, crysis is like every single killzone 2 location with ALL of its enemies spawned, all at one time, on one map, at 3x the res, with 8x AA etc etc.)
    But still, I feel my PS3 (and my 360 for that matter) give me one hell of a value-for-performance ratio.

I dont really love coming to the defence of Pachter, I find him to be short sighted, outspoken and often clearly bias - but im assuming that his is what he was referring to.

Still, its a pretty stupid thing for him to have said.

Cman107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Cman107
    @Manatassi said:
    " Actually if you listen to what he is saying without reacting because the idea offends you, he's right.   The cost of a PC that has more powerful hardware than the PS3 is pretty damn high even years after the PS3 release. Comparatively very few people have a PC with the kind of processing power that the PS3 has even now. This is quite obviously bourn out in sales and market research so don't go shouting at me about it.   The hardcore PC market is tiny compared to the Console market thats just a fact of life. Theres no point getting pissed off at Pachter for saying it. *shrug* "
    This is exactly what I was thinking.
    Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Manatassi
    @Cman107 said:
    " @Manatassi said:
    " Actually if you listen to what he is saying without reacting because the idea offends you, he's right.   The cost of a PC that has more powerful hardware than the PS3 is pretty damn high even years after the PS3 release. Comparatively very few people have a PC with the kind of processing power that the PS3 has even now. This is quite obviously bourn out in sales and market research so don't go shouting at me about it.   The hardcore PC market is tiny compared to the Console market thats just a fact of life. Theres no point getting pissed off at Pachter for saying it. *shrug* "
    This is exactly what I was thinking. "
    Meh this whole tread has turned into a bunch of angry PC fanboys taking what Pachter said completely out of context. It was obvious what he meant by "nobody" but if you want to take him literally then you could get all upset about the fact that what he said is Technically wrong if you strip away the context and meaning of his wording. 

The fact that this thread is still active isn't doing much to dissuade the stereotype of PC gamers as a bunch of semi Autistic Nerds with no sense of humour much.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Arjuna
    @Kblt said:
    " @Arjuna said:
    You are a troll, who calls other people trolls.  Saying with hyperbole that they still make PC games is a valid point.  There aren't many PC games out there anymore.
    Did you even check the links I provided that clearly prove you wrong? "
    No, I didn't check your links.  I am under no obligation to do so.  I don't particularly care about your opinion, I seem to remember you calling me a gay fucktard.  There is only one PC game that will show up on anyone's GOTY list, and that's Dragon Age:  Origins, which I am playing on PC, but which isn't even exclusive to the PC! 

If you go to wikipedia's list for all games released on Win(PC), you will notice that 90% of them are games that were already released on a console months or years before, or they are games that noone has heard of...  Anyone playing Perimeter 2?  It is too easy to illegally copy and distribute games on the PC, and it is too complicated for the average consumer to setup or afford the hardware needed to play games on PC, so it doesn't make business sense to develop games exclusively for the PC. 

I'm sure you'll respond, in some kind of desperate troll need to have the last word, but I'm done.  I won't even be reading msgs that involve Kbit.
    Kblt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Kblt
    @Arjuna said:

" @Kblt said:

" @Arjuna said:
    Did you even check the links I provided that clearly prove you wrong? "
    No, I didn't check your links.  I am under no obligation to do so.  I don't particularly care about your opinion, I seem to remember you calling me a gay fucktard.  
    Would you point me to the direction of said post where I've called you a gay fucktard?

And it's not my opinion, it's a fact that there's exclusives and exclusives in development for PC, WHICH MY LINKS PROVE. And what does it matter if there's only one goty game out for PC? GOTY award is given to the game that had greatest hype campaign or is already hugely known franchise, like Halo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.