Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

PC Fighting

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Funzzo

Does anyone know if BlazBlue or the new KOF game is comming to PC?  2D fighters are my favorite. Guilty GearX and XX are great on PC!  I would love to see more great fighters on PC. There are some who say it's weird to play fighting games on PC, why?  Also the new MGS game on PC??

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r

I'm going to assume: No. They aren't. But hey, don't let that stop you from playing them on your PC, if you know what I mean.

As for fighting games being weird on PC: Some people have logical reasons, like they see their PC as a private system and thus don't want other people using it...and there are others who are full of shit and say they prefer using a gamepad over keyboard controls not realizing that you can use pretty much any gamepad from any console that has ever existed on your PC. I see more of the latter group on the forums I visit.

But yeah, probably not going to happen. You can play all of the old KOF and a ton of other fighting games online with GameTap. That's probably the easiest way to get some KOF on your PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.