PC Screenshot thread

#2101 Edited by darkdeus (15 posts) -

Skyrim with Phinix ENB and real cloud mod.

#2102 Edited by jimmyfenix (3813 posts) -

DEAD SPACE 3

#2103 Edited by Nictel (2365 posts) -

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

I am part of the problem, aren't I?
You just warped in to the wrong neighborhood
I knew I should have worn a sports bra for this. (You can't really see it in the screenshot but for some reason the boob jiggle was crazy when sprinting in this outfit)
Greetings from Steelport, please ignore the giant alien invasion
*Famous movie reference*
Toilet-in-Chief and the Tiny People

This game is so awesome.

#2104 Edited by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -
#2105 Edited by zenmastah (871 posts) -

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Surprised how much im enjoying the game.

#2106 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Toki Tori 2+

#2108 Posted by neilg543 (9 posts) -

Let's take a moment to remember how awesome Hitman: Blood Money is.

#2109 Edited by zenmastah (871 posts) -

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

1620p downsampling

#2111 Edited by CouponbookMMO (13 posts) -
#2112 Posted by zenmastah (871 posts) -

Saints Row 4

After i finished the game it locked my framerate to 30 for whatever reason so i thought it would be a cool idead to try maxing out the game with 4K downsampling...never dropped below 30 with 2xMSAA.

#2114 Edited by Humanity (8715 posts) -
#2115 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (923 posts) -
Dead Space 3. Going down!
Dead Space 3 - some alien buddies.
Saints Row 2. I had to inject SMAA anti-aliasing because games own AA turns most locations and vehicles translucent. Game also runs about 1.5x over the normal speed and framerate fluctuates wildly between 25 - 45 fps. Still, the game is entertaining and Stilwater is as fun of a place as I remembered it to be.

#2116 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

SkiFree

#2117 Posted by Soap (3561 posts) -

Anyone got some crazy FFXIV: A Realm Reborn screenshots they want to throw up in here? It looked pretty good on the show last week and I'd love to see it at it's best!

#2118 Posted by cloudnineboya (762 posts) -

DAorigins, having another go at it .

#2119 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Outlast

#2120 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Outlast

#2121 Posted by notdavid (815 posts) -

Skyrim with oodles and oodles of mods. I got in on this game kind of late, but I'm glad that I waited until I had a PC capable of running it like this.

#2122 Edited by zenmastah (871 posts) -

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Downsampled from 3200x1800 to 1920x1080

Brad was right.

#2123 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Neverending Nightmares Demo

#2124 Posted by cloudnineboya (762 posts) -

blacklist & outlast.

#2125 Edited by zenmastah (871 posts) -
#2126 Edited by Istealdreams (148 posts) -

FFXIV ARR

#2127 Edited by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

#2128 Edited by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Here's another AAMFP screenshot that I forgot to upload :)

My gift to you to celebrate my 10,000th post :D

I haven't played the game myself, so I can't personally vouch for it; however, according to expert opinion, there won't be ten games better than it this year :o

#2129 Posted by Raethen (180 posts) -

@beachthunder: I got that key. THANK YOU! I gave it a try for shits and giggles, but didn't think it would still be active. On another note, how is Never Ending Nightmares and what is it like? I really dig the art, it reminds me of a book I had when I was younger.

#2131 Edited by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

@raethen: :D Enjoy.

Also, I can't say I have much of an opinion on Neverending Nightmare; I didn't play a lot, but there didn't seem to be all that much to what I played. It also still seemed a little rough, such as the animation and the coloured graphics looking a bit jarring in comparison to the black and white parts. It definitely seems like it has promise though.

#2132 Edited by zenmastah (871 posts) -

Outlast

1440p downsampling

Shadow Warrior

#2133 Edited by Mister_V (1174 posts) -

Few from a multiplayer game of ArmA 3 today.

#2134 Edited by ShockD (2393 posts) -

@mister_v: ArmA 3 looks pretty astounding. Care to share your rig and how many fps you usually get?

#2135 Posted by noizy (652 posts) -
I like the robot dog blueprint from Fallout: New Vegas

#2136 Posted by Mister_V (1174 posts) -

@shockd said:

@mister_v: ArmA 3 looks pretty astounding. Care to share your rig and how many fps you usually get?

CPU:i7-3770K 3.50 GHz
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN
16GB RAM

I also run ArmA off my SSD as it helps quite a bit with this game.

Tend to get around 50-60 fps on max settings although it can drop a bit if there is a ton of smoke around.

#2137 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

@mister_v said:

@shockd said:

CPU:i7-3770K 3.50 GHz GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN 16GB RAM I also run ArmA off my SSD as it helps quite a bit with this game.  Tend to get around 50-60 fps on max settings although it can drop a bit if there is a ton of smoke around. 

Thanks.

I probably have no chance of running this decently with a 2-cored CPU and GTX260. Perhaps a time for update. ArmA 3 and GTA V seem to be worth it.

Another question. Is the AI still goddamn annoying in ArmA 3?

#2138 Posted by Mister_V (1174 posts) -

@shockd: Yea the AI is still not the best. Friendly AI is a little better than it used to be but they still get themselves killed to easy in my view. Enemy AI isn't too bad. I tend to stick to Multiplayer so I don't notice it as much.

#2139 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Tomb Raider

#2140 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Tomb Raider

#2141 Posted by Mystyr_E (1187 posts) -

Metro: Last Light and Tomb Raider

#2142 Posted by Mystyr_E (1187 posts) -

btw, have no idea how to make screens look all pristine and fancy. I just F12 and post :(

#2143 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -
@mystyr_e said:

btw, have no idea how to make screens look all pristine and fancy. I just F12 and post :(

Don't save them as .jpgs, it reduces the quality of the image. If you're using the screenshot function in Steam, you can go to settings > in-game and check "Save an uncompressed copy outside of Steam", that will allow you to save your images in .png.

SCP - Containment Breach

I had to stop playing because it was glitchy and kept crashing. Something like this could me great if it were made by a much better development team. I do look forward to watching Patrick play it though.

#2144 Posted by Jawshua (252 posts) -

Kinda Purdy.

#2145 Posted by Mystyr_E (1187 posts) -
@mystyr_e said:

Don't save them as .jpgs, it reduces the quality of the image. If you're using the screenshot function in Steam, you can go to settings > in-game and check "Save an uncompressed copy outside of Steam", that will allow you to save your images in .png.

danke schoen

#2146 Posted by Mystyr_E (1187 posts) -

there's let's try these out, modded my game for some graphical stuff so let's see how it goes:

#2147 Edited by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

Chaos on Deponia

Live-action Deponia!

#2148 Posted by ThunderSlash (1512 posts) -

The Stanley Parable Demo

You all should try it, it's certainly... interesting. eight

#2149 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

The Wolf Among Us: Faith

#2150 Posted by crithon (3058 posts) -

Bioshock 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.