PC Screenshot thread

#2351 Edited by BigJeffrey (5074 posts) -
#2352 Posted by crithon (3322 posts) -
#2353 Edited by me3639 (1790 posts) -

#2354 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Doorways: Chapter 1 & 2

#2356 Edited by BrickTopp (5 posts) -

The wasteland isn't mean't for everyone.

#2357 Edited by ike7779 (337 posts) -

Enslaved. $7 during Steam summer sale. For a 4-year-old game still looks real nice.

#2358 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

The Wolf Among Us Episode 5: Cry Wolf

#2359 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Type:Rider

#2360 Edited by CropHacker (7 posts) -

Starpoint Gemini 2 early access ... just awesome

#2361 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Pivvot

#2362 Edited by development (2427 posts) -

@crophacker: I've never even heard of that before. How you liking it?

#2364 Posted by CropHacker (7 posts) -

@development:

ts rely likeable

For now it has a nice fealing, a very nice battles when u get cruisers or frigate capital ships.

Mostly i like opne sandbox universe... no need for loading between sectors...

U should try it ;)

#2365 Edited by CropHacker (7 posts) -

Starpoint Gemini 2

#2366 Edited by Victorboris1 (27 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea 2 has a bad case of the Benjamin Buttons

Holy sh*t, mate. That's f*cking bizarre.

#2367 Edited by Intro (1208 posts) -

#2368 Edited by cannonballBAM (605 posts) -

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea pt. 2

#2369 Posted by BigJeffrey (5074 posts) -
#2370 Edited by fetchfox (1288 posts) -
Fallout 3 GOTY, heavily modded

#2371 Edited by Corevi (3939 posts) -

The Darkness 2

#2372 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Ether One

#2373 Edited by Mister_V (1374 posts) -

Been playing a bunch of Elite Dangerous. The game is Really good.

Last second adjustments before takeoff
On the launch pad
Jumping to lightspeed
Maximum warp!
Dropping out of light speed
Approaching the station
Preparing to dock. I need a space ad block.

I wanted to take some of the landing process and combat. However about five seconds after I took the last one I either hit the wrong button or the game bugged as my ship suddenly engaged full boot and splatted itself into the station. This game is great.

#2374 Edited by charlie_victor_bravo (1045 posts) -

Silent Storm: Gold edition

This game is the bees knees. Play it!

#2375 Edited by KingGiddra (234 posts) -

EVE Online

#2376 Edited by Bane (428 posts) -

I just finished my final (?) playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy. It was the first time I'd played as FemShep and as an Adept. I have to say that both were better than the ManShep Soldier I always played previously.

My FemShep. Full credit to JRsV on Faces of Gaming.
Our group photo. Citadel is one of the greatest pieces of DLC ever.
Pull, Throw, Warp. Everything you need to save the galaxy!

#2377 Edited by Bollard (5660 posts) -

@mister_v: What ship is that? I'm still grinding my way out of the starter ship.

EDIT: I guess GB doesn't accept BMPs. Thanks for the heads up forums.

#2378 Posted by Mister_V (1374 posts) -

@bollard said:

@mister_v: What ship is that? I'm still grinding my way out of the starter ship.

EDIT: I guess GB doesn't accept BMPs. Thanks for the heads up forums.

It's the Eagle mk 2

#2379 Posted by Bollard (5660 posts) -

@mister_v: Any tips for wonga? I'm currently just running fish and fabrics making 600c each way, but I feel like I'm being inefficient.

#2380 Posted by Mister_V (1374 posts) -

@bollard said:

@mister_v: Any tips for wonga? I'm currently just running fish and fabrics making 600c each way, but I feel like I'm being inefficient.

I didn't really have a plan. I just drifted from system to system doing missions that seemed interesting. It's not that expensive really, and if I'm honest not much of an upgrade, You get one extra weapon slot but fitting something in it drastically lowers the range of your Frameshift drive.

The Elite trading tool Is very helpful though.

#2381 Posted by Bollard (5660 posts) -
#2382 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Shadowgate (2014)

#2383 Edited by ZolRoyce (730 posts) -
I'd sure say that behavior is pretty suspect, wouldn't you Zach?
Emily sure is a goddess isn't she Zach?

#2384 Edited by Corevi (3939 posts) -
@zolroyce said:
I'd sure say that behavior is pretty suspect, wouldn't you Zach?

He's just ghost ridin' the whip, nothing wrong with that.

#2385 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Jazzpunk

Some screens from the intro:

#2386 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Tower of Guns

#2387 Edited by RamblesNonsense (7 posts) -

One of my favs

#2388 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Far Cry 2

#2389 Edited by m16mojo2 (316 posts) -

Not sure if these have been done to death but, modding Skyrim with 4k parallax textures, and ENB presets. I've been pretty spoiled on jaw dropping graphics. I can't wait until these next gen (current gen) games will be able to compare to a 3 1/2 yr? old, modded game.

#2390 Posted by MOAB (410 posts) -
#2391 Posted by Corevi (3939 posts) -
@moab said:

@m16mojo2: That looks great.

It does but not THAT great. The meshes are obviously pretty low poly and colours are way too vibrant outdoors.

#2392 Posted by Sanity (1937 posts) -

@corevi said:
@moab said:

It does but not THAT great. The meshes are obviously pretty low poly and colours are way too vibrant outdoors.

Yea, thats what always puts me off those EMB's, the color saturation outside is way to high.

#2393 Posted by m16mojo2 (316 posts) -

@sanity said:

@corevi said:
@moab said:

Yea, thats what always puts me off those EMB's, the color saturation outside is way to high.

Yeah, I've tried quite a few ENB presets. The exposure on some of them, does hurt the eyes. I try to find ones that are high fantasy though, because personally, I love really vibrant colors. The pictures of Whiterun are of the first presets I used, way too high contrast.

You mentioned low poly meshes. Do you know of a good place to grab newer ones, besides Nexus, or maybe an author on Nexus I missed?

#2394 Edited by Corevi (3939 posts) -

@m16mojo2: I don't think there are any mods that replace the environment or prop meshes, just weapons, clothing/armour and characters.

#2395 Edited by BaconHound (72 posts) -

@corevi said:

@m16mojo2: I don't think there are any mods that replace the environment or prop meshes, just weapons, clothing/armour and characters.

I just recently built a new PC and followed a series of "modding for beginners" tutorials. I was amazed by the results, and there IS a mod that replaces environmental/prop meshes. There are a number of screenshots at the link below, showing the difference in chains, ropes, furniture, and all kinds of other stuff.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8655/?

In the spirit of this thread, here's one of the screenshots I took when I was wandering around my modded Skyrim world. At this point, it's hard to recall, but I think I was running mods to improve textures, lighting, weather, and flora/fauna - in addition to stuff that doesn't show up in a screenshot like physics, increased blood, added weapons/armor, etc.

#2396 Edited by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

Alien: Isolation: Crew Expendable

#2397 Edited by zenmastah (945 posts) -

Final Fantasy XIII
God Bless Durante Edition

#2398 Posted by Humanity (9581 posts) -

@zenmastah: That junkyard section with just hope and the first summons boss was rooouuugh. Also I hear this game has absolutely no graphic options on PC.

#2399 Posted by Corevi (3939 posts) -
@humanity said:

@zenmastah: That junkyard section with just hope and the first summons boss was rooouuugh. Also I hear this game has absolutely no graphic options on PC.

It doesn't. You need a mod to change the resolution from 720p.

#2400 Posted by zenmastah (945 posts) -

@humanity:

ive had no problems with the game so far, im 10hrs in at this point and ive died twice.

there are no graphics options and i do mean none, the game runs at 720p if you are not using GeDoSaTo and it does not run at a smooth framerate, but ive got it almost running good by using D3DOverrider and im downsampling from 1440p to 1080 atm.

for what i paid im having a good time.

i do wish there would be some sound options because this is like the perfect podcasting game for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.