Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Please help with Bejeweled 3!

mackmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mackmack

Hopefully there is someone out there that can help me.  This has been driving me nuts.

I have Bejeweled 3 and if you are familiar with the hint system it basically points out a match for you.  Its set on a timer but its literally like 15 seconds and it will highlight what to do.  It completely ruins the game. I want to think about my moves and set them up but this thing seems like its playing the game for me.

There is an enormous HINT button, but it just does it on its own anyways.  Best of my ability it cant be turned off.   Is this in the other bejeweled or is there something I am doing wrong?  THank  you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.