Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Post your pc ingame screenshots

This topic is locked from further discussion.

InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By InTheEnd

No Caption Provided
    YEAH! BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE PC!!!
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Jimbo

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @CowMuffins said:

" @HitmanAgent47:@HitmanAgent47 said:

" Well I bought dragon age orgins, I didn't want to, it's not my type of game, however I find the graphics to be really good. I simply don't see what the complaint is all about, maybe it's only the console version. The pc version is very sharp and detailed, it's like mass effect sort of level considering it's probally the same engine. Click for bigger screenshots, I just started the quest today, not very far in the game.

So you only play games for their graphics? "
    No, actually I am finding the quest to be very fun. I have no idea where you made that interpretation at all. I have already played the game for 30 hours and I want to play more of dragon age. I was just suprised how on gametrailers video review, they said the graphics aren`t very good and I don`t understand it at all. Its the sharpest game ive ever played on the pc, its very detailed and gametrailers video review is wrong. Im not much of an wrpg gamer, however this game really was quite well made.

@OmegaPirate

said:

" @CowMuffins said:   No- he plays pc games in order to come onto forums and spread his eliteist views about how crap console gaming is compared to his pc games and all console screenshots are bullshots and we all suck for liking consoles because they are the worst form of gaming , especially if you own a ps3 because all ps3 games are actually covered by a graphics filter that makes bad graphics look good, no one else can see this filter except him but you must trust him that it exists or you are oppressing him.  duh "

I post pc screenshots because I like to, I do that on other forums before and there was a thread just like it at gametrailers. Without this thread, I think the forum will be missing an important thread. For screenshots of console games, if you think im the only one who can see that, maybe you should take my multiplatform games screenshots at fullsize, which is in game btw, since you can see a hud. Then go over to ign and gamespot, look at their screenshots with a hud and life bar since thats real gameplay at 720 and compare it yourself. Dont hate on pc gamers because our games are sharp because of higher resolutions. Maybe its you who wont acknowledge the difference, when you can see it for yourself throughout the thread. If you think dvds looks good compared to blue ray for resolution, who am I to tell you that you are wrong, metaphorically. Just because I am used to higher resolution and textures and notice its lower on consoles, thats not my fault. I post alot of old games btw, for this page of the thread, I plan on posting alot of old games that doesnt have the best of graphics to show its not an elistist view, its just alot of the games are sharper than you might of realise. Without this thread, no one will even give pc gaming a second look and say its dying, its good it gets some good exposure which I think is a good thing because alot more ppl are interested. Yes im a pc gamer, I am not trying to be an elitist here, you misinterpreted me.

Here i'll post some old games that doesn't have the best graphics then on pc. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @HitmanAgent47 said:  

A spade is a spade mate - you don't need to hide your true feelings, not from me, now gimme five minutes where i go find that thread where you basically just rendered everything you just said null and void? 
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Babble
    @Jimbo:  

What is the last image from? The only thing I could think of is Cities XL.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @OmegaPirate: Okay, let's say I believe that pc is sharper than consoles, there is no need to post those thread of me before, i'm sure alot of you know my views already. These days, I don't bad mouth console games anymore, I used to. I just accept and and play pc games instead letting everyone think what they want to think. Maybe i've just matured and realise that if others can't see the difference, it's not really my place to tell them. What I said in the past isn't what I am saying now, I changed, yet my views are exactly the same, I just don't say it in front of everyone anymore. However you are misinterpreting this thread as elitism, I rather sense jealousy.

Anyways here are more old crappy looking pc games. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Al3xand3r

Prey isn't crappy looking!

GeneralTurkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#158  Edited By GeneralTurkle
    @Al3xand3r said:
    " Prey isn't crappy looking! "
    I was actually thinking the same thing...
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Jimbo
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Well i'm just trying to post early gen games to show that i'm not an elistist. It's not my fault everything on pc looks so sharp regardless. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161  Edited By Absurd
    @OmegaPirate said:
    " @HitmanAgent47 said:   A spade is a spade mate - you don't need to hide your true feelings, not from me, now gimme five minutes where i go find that thread where you basically just rendered everything you just said null and void?  "
    Why are you trying to ruin this thread?
    ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By ShaunassNZ
    @zombie2011 said:
    " @captain_clayman said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    OMG TEH GRAFX "
    Damn, i wish my PC could handle those kind of graphics. "
    Damn it's so sharp too.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By CL60

Are people really saying Hitman is a PC elitist because he posts screenshots of good looking PC games?

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @CL60 said:
    " Are people really saying Hitman is a PC elitist because he posts screenshots of good looking PC games? "
    Yes.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @HitmanAgent47 said:  
     Not trying to 'ruin' or hijack this thread - cos it is rather chill to see what everyone's playing and their various setups, hell i even threw a few in myself, but what may i ask do you mean about you sensing jealousy? it seemed a rather backhanded throwaway comment if i'm honest. 

And No CL60 - people aren't saying he's an elitist because of this thread, nor because of the fact he posts good pc screen shots, it's because of his own personal views and how he views the rest of us lowly mortals, however as per his own request, we shan't drag that thread into here because it wont do anything other than rekindle old arguments. 

Anyway, enough of that, get back to posting what ya gots, quick question, in last comment was that game Prey? if so is it actually any good? it's probably one of the only fps that i'd missed out over the past few years but iv'e not heard much for or against it, 

Apologies for the big ass white text, i can't seem to get the font to display normally :\
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By turbomonkey138
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Al3xand3r

His last comment is the original FEAR. Man it looks worse than I remember (but is better than that in motion, all the particles and shadows).

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @OmegaPirate: Belive it or not, prey is actually quite a good game, gameplay wise. I'm sure the overall reviews aren't that good, however it's underrated. Your a native american called tommy who lives in a reserve. Your grandfather and girlfriend also lives there and your the character who wants to get away from that place. You get abducted by aliens and your on their spaceship. What sets this game apart from doom 3 also being on a spaceship is you get spirit powers. You get two life gauges which is your life and your spirit power, which you get more of when you kill more aliens. You learn from your grandfather, how to use these weapons without giving too much of the plot away. You can fire an arrows from spirit powers and go though doors and walls you normally can't. You can use this powers to solve puzzles and stuff. As you can see above, you get all sorts of interesting alien weaponary. When you die, you go to the spirit world, you have to shoot down these flying creatures to restore your life or spirit power. Gameplay wise, I think it's better than doom 3, it's imaginative and the graphics are very cool for it's design. However it didn't get the best reviews, I still say for alot of ppl, they still think the game is good. Just play the game with lowered expectations and i'm sure you will find it really good. It's very cheap now if you can find a copy of the game.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#170  Edited By mikemcn

Not fantastic quality, and i came in second lol, but its the first time i took a screen cap of Call of Duty.
    Avatar image for gobiasindustries
    GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    I took a screen of this because it made me question how fucking stupid things I was doing in Dragon Age were.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I asked Hamst3r to post those from the sandbox editor by request. On gametrailers and even incrysis forums, his screenshots are famous. He even ran crysis with three monitors, lol. I used to try to compete against him with my crysis screenshots on gametrailers, the memories. Still I have plenty of screenshots where it shows very high still looks very realistic regardless. 

Here are screenshots of fear extraction point, imo the other half of fear, not fear 2. I think this game is the real sequel. It also has interesting environments, like the subway, the mall, the church, hospital, it's like they are copying silent hill 3, which I would play and post a few more screenshots later on that also doesn't have widescreen resolutions. I have the game, haven't had time to even play it before, It's last gen, that would be perfect for this page. Sorry I didn't post it widescreen for extraction point because by default the game doesn't support those resolutions unless I change the config in notepad which I didn't at the time I took these screenshots.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By mikemcn
    @Absurd said:
    " @OmegaPirate said:
    " @HitmanAgent47 said:   A spade is a spade mate - you don't need to hide your true feelings, not from me, now gimme five minutes where i go find that thread where you basically just rendered everything you just said null and void?  "
    Why are you trying to ruin this thread? "

Some people are just uncool like that. Maybe you've noticed =) 

And there still arent enough men of war pics to meet my standards. 

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#174  Edited By Geno
    @turbomonkey138: His shots are rendered in the editor. He has no fps, or if he does it must be 2-5 at most. 
    Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#175  Edited By Hamst3r
    @turbomonkey138:  @Geno:

I made a (not very good) tutorial video last year about the process if you want to take your own panoramic screenshots. It's all built into the editor. Crytek put a lot of useful features in there. :)

With the "Slices" set to 600 at that res, it took about a minute or two for it to take each screenshot.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Geno
    @Hamst3r: Looks like games still have a long way to go in terms of playing photorealism in real time. 
    bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#177  Edited By bwooduhs

This thread makes me wish i had a good gaming rig.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#178  Edited By demontium
    @Mikemcn: I got that gnome achievement, you can verify it with my account.... was not that hard.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Okay, I found some crappy last gen game screenshots I just took now. It's suppose to look aweful because it's last gen yet it sort of looks realistic. I'll take another set of screenshots when I get to silent hill.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Geno

Dawn of War II Benchmark, all settings maxed, 1920x1080 (GB's only showing 2/3 of the picture for some reason). 
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @HitmanAgent47 said:  

I actually really dig silent hill 3's graphics- even now, there's something to the gritty nasty tone of the silent hill series that really shone through in that game, even when you take the 'noise' filter off, it really outshone silent hill 2 in the graphics department and to an aesthetic extent, silent hill 4 - (even though silent hill 2 is still my favourite in the series) 

As far as prey goes im gonna pick up a copy for cheap this weekend, i did quite enjoy doom 3 but always felt it lacked any kind of gameplay element other than walking round monster closets and firing - hopefully - even if the game is substandard, prey will at least feel a bit more varied
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#182  Edited By Snail
    This has already been made.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#183  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @HitmanAgent47 said:

No Caption Provided
    "
    Havent played that game and never seen that character before, but when i saw him just now he reminded me of Dimitri  :

No Caption Provided
    chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By chrjz
    @Jimbo said:
    "
    No Caption Provided

"
    What armour is Alistair wearing here?
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Jimbo
    @Kurisu: Warden Commander Armour from the Warden's Keep DLC.

It's kinda cheap how they put loads of really powerful, but easily obtainable equipment in the Warden's Keep / Shale / Dragon Armour parts of the game.  I didn't like that one bit.
    thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By thecleric
    @Jimbo said:
    " @Kurisu: Warden Commander Armour from the Warden's Keep DLC.  It's kinda cheap how they put loads of really powerful, but easily obtainable equipment in the Warden's Keep / Shale / Dragon Armour parts of the game.  I didn't like that one bit. "
    Warden's Keep and Dragon Armour aren't that great. Juggernauts better and you get that pretty early on. The only good piece of Dragon is the breastplate itself.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Jimbo
    @thecleric: They're still very powerful pieces of equipment and it's more that they're basically just given to you in return for buying the game / DLC.  At least with Juggernaut and Wade's Superior Dragon Armour you feel like you did something in-game to deserve it.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Mirrors edge is very cheap on steam right now, i'm going to post alot of their screenshots. It's worth it, I hope everyone buys it because you can't get a better deal for it. Not to mention the graphics and textures are undescribable. I'm going to post full size screenshots, I suggest when it's done, you click on it to see how sharp this game looks because it sort of looks like virtual reality.

No Caption Provided
    click here

No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided
    click here

No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided

click here
    No Caption Provided
    click here
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#189  Edited By bed
    @HitmanAgent47: your screenshots are great. keep it up, i'll upload some sooner or later :) 
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By mikemcn

Remember this game? Ya know, the one that came out BEFORE MW2? 

I need to figure out why all my pics are so small, they are taken at 1920 by 1080.....
    I need to figure out why all my pics are so small, they are taken at 1920 by 1080.....

Frame rate takes a hit haha.
    Frame rate takes a hit haha.

This is from COD2, but it makes me happy.
    This is from COD2, but it makes me happy.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By turbomonkey138

Video i  made a while ago ...shows how stupid the AI is in that game . My mum is talking to me and I'm being a none compliant teenager
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#193  Edited By Karmum
    @Mikemcn: 
    Doesn't uploading it to the website shorten it when you want to implement it into your post? You can always do the HTML method instead, and host it somewhere else.
    Zripwud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#194  Edited By Zripwud

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Dirt 2 demo.  Also feel free to post more screenshots.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Halo, I wanted to see what the fuss is all about, I really didn't enjoy the game at all. Maybe if I played it when it was first out and stuff, I might of liked the game. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47: I was just about to post Mirror's Edge pics but when I try to screen cap it just turns out black when I paste it into paint. How do you do it? 
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Geno: I use a program called fraps which is a screenshot and video ingame recording and benchmarking program. Google it and try to download it, the free trial version works, however you still have to convert it from bitmap to jpeg. If you have xfire which I don't, there are ways to take screenshots with that program. Those are your other options if print screen and paste doesn't work. About my process of screenshots, I take alot of screenshots, I delete all the ones that I think aren't good enough, I try to frame it in an interesting way thinking about composition and stuff and I post it.

If anyone has screenshots of any pc games, post it...Well since i'm making another post, I might as well post more screenshots then. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Absurd

I'll get to it...eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
    deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Born:@Born said:
    "
    No Caption Provided

"
    Hey what game is that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.