Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Recommended gaming laptop for under $1500?

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RipTheVeins

I have a limited budget and I need to get a laptop for college, and was wondering if there is any one in particular that is good for games.  However, I'm not going to be playing many games on it, just a few here and there, and was going to mainly be using it as a way to get projects done and stuff like that.

so...any recommendations?

Xelloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xelloss

Your going to want to get a Sager NP8662 it starts at 1300 but its awesome laptop at stock.  http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8662-built-clevo-m860tu-custom-gaming-laptop-p-2564.html
    These laptops come with a GTX 260M which would fit perfect and play many of the latest games, even will run crysis if you need it too. That website too is legit, you don't have to buy well known named brand stuff to get good quality like Dell or HP.  Those Sagers are the pimp status.  You won't have to pay taxes too with those guys which is another 100-200 buck savings. 

Check out these forums for more Sager questions.  http://forum.notebookreview.com/forumdisplay.php?s=0f75d5571506e972c56de294934dd520&f=1017

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.