Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Red Faction: Guerilla PC deal

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thecleric

If you pre purchase Red Faction: Guerilla off Steam right now you'll get RF 1 and 2 for free(both individually priced at $10), and RF: G is only 40. RF 1 and 2 are incredible games, if you haven't played them before.

I'm just paranoid of getting pidgeon holed into a ghetto port with no DLC, I've been trying to decide to get it on PS3 or PC forever.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaneDev

Red faction 2 is better than one imo   and not just because jason statham is in it

Haggard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Haggard

I wish developers would realise that in the UK nobody sells games at RRP. It's going for £35 on Steam when anybody with half a brain knows amazon.co.uk, game.co.uk and play.com will all have it for £25-27.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By teh_destroyer

The original Red Faction on the ps2 was the game that first got me into the fps genre. Call me crazy, but that game was fantastic. 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60
    @teh_destroyer said:
    " The original Red Faction on the ps2 was the game that first got me into the fps genre. Call me crazy, but that game was fantastic.  "
    Was that the one where you could put holes into pretty much any wall you wanted and the ground also?
    teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By teh_destroyer
    @CL60 said:
    " @teh_destroyer said:
    " The original Red Faction on the ps2 was the game that first got me into the fps genre. Call me crazy, but that game was fantastic.  "
    Was that the one where you could put holes into pretty much any wall you wanted and the ground also? "
    yes, not only that. But there was a sniper rifle that could see and shoot through walls 0.o 
    I was disappointed that Red Faction 3 has none of these things.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187
    @teh_destroyer said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @teh_destroyer said:
    Was that the one where you could put holes into pretty much any wall you wanted and the ground also? "
    yes, not only that. But there was a sniper rifle that could see and shoot through walls 0.o I was disappointed that Red Faction 3 has none of these things. "
    We now call those kinds of guns "railguns". 

Nonetheless, Red Faction was an AWESOME game.  Really enjoyed the GeoMod system on that, and it was a great FPS in a time when many FPS games weren't coming to the consoles.  Red Faction II...eh, I wasn't particularly into it as much as the first game, but it wasn't totally horrible or anything.  Red Faction Guerrilla is some of the most addicting multiplayer I've played in a while. 

Therefore...this is an AWESOME fucking deal!
    teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By teh_destroyer
    @jakob187 said:
    " @teh_destroyer said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @teh_destroyer said:
    yes, not only that. But there was a sniper rifle that could see and shoot through walls 0.o I was disappointed that Red Faction 3 has none of these things. "
    We now call those kinds of guns "railguns".  Nonetheless, Red Faction was an AWESOME game.  Really enjoyed the GeoMod system on that, and it was a great FPS in a time when many FPS games weren't coming to the consoles.  Red Faction II...eh, I wasn't particularly into it as much as the first game, but it wasn't totally horrible or anything.  Red Faction Guerrilla is some of the most addicting multiplayer I've played in a while.  Therefore...this is an AWESOME fucking deal! "
    Haven't touched the MP yet, maybe I will give it a spin come Monday.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By crusader8463

Would love to buy it but steam fucks over anybody who isn't a Yankee with ridiculous mark ups. The only time i bought from them i bought $60 worth of games and came to find out a few weeks later when i looked at my CC bill i got charged $90 for currency difference. Which is complete bullshit since the same games cost the advertised prices at my local stores. So i refuse to buy on steam until they fix it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.