Shroud of the Avatar

#1 Posted by Sargon (16 posts) -

For fans of Ultima Online or the single-player Ultima RPG's, Richard Garriott (Lord British) is creating a new game called Shroud of the Avatar.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/

It is currently in development and targeted for a late 2014 release, with subsequent chapters being released in the following years.

I am really looking forward to this game and am doing my best to recruit as many new players as I can. If you are interested in pledging for Shroud of the Avatar and wouldn't mind entering my referral ID# (1243) when you do so, I would definitely appreciate it. There is a referral contest running until 10/31, so any referrals I can get before then will help a lot! Thank you!

#2 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -

#3 Posted by Ravenhoe (111 posts) -

Already on my radar, I hope it will be any good. There are so many awesome new devs popping up and as much nostalgic as I can be when it comes to Ultima ... Garriot's design style might be a tad outdated. Fingers Crossed (Same goes for Chris Roberts)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.