Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Code

gamingmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

http://shop.ubi.com/NVIDIASCBL

I bought my brother a GTX 780 recently. He doesn't like the Splinter Cell games and he gave me ACIV: Black Flag. I already have this game from when I bought my GTX 770 so I have no need for this code.

Blacklist Code: 43AO2565

Enjoy! :)

P.S. If you have absolutely no intention of playing this game, please do not take the code. Let someone who has genuine interest in the game use it. Thank you!

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, thanks man! My friend has been telling me to pick this up since it released, looks like I can finally check it out :P

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Aw shux I missed out! Anyways I'll hopefuly get it in a Steam Sale or through some other deal. I'm just biding my time.

gamingmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gamingmichael

Awesome, thanks man! My friend has been telling me to pick this up since it released, looks like I can finally check it out :P

No problem, man. Enjoy!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.