Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Steam Sale Musts and Misses

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By skuski

Just wanted to start a thread related to this year's summer steam sale. Nothing says summer like a good ol' fashioned Steam sale..

Honestly, to date, Ihave been a little disappointed by the sale. Nothing is grabbing me. I'd love it if CoH 2 got a slight discount. What does everyone think?

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Thanks! I looked through the threads and must haves missed it. Sorry for the duplicative post.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I purchased it about a week ago off of Green Man Gaming using their 30% code, GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY. Think it was around $40 and it's Steam activated. Haven't played much of it due to using the code to get Brave New World for like $20 and playing way more of that than I should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.