Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Suggestions on a laser jet

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looking to get a laser jet as a gift but would appreciate some recommendations. I've perused Amazon and it seems the top two brands seem to be Brother and HP--each having some notable drawbacks. Basically looking for a solid laser jet, preferably with wireless printing and copying (not a dealbreaker) that does somewhere between 20 and 30 ppm. Thanks all!

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Printers are machines of pure hate and blood lashed together in demonic fashion.

You must genuinely hate whoever it is you are buying for.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've used a wireless HP and Canon and both worked fine assuming your just using it for regular printing and not anything like professional photo's etc. IMO i would look at the cost of the ink and how long it lasts as that's really where the money is with printers. All i can really say, i'm no expert on them or anything but if your looking for something more professional just do some online research and i'm sure there is plenty of info.

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've used a wireless HP and Canon and both worked fine assuming your just using it for regular printing and not anything like professional photo's etc. IMO i would look at the cost of the ink and how long it lasts as that's really where the money is with printers. All i can really say, i'm no expert on them or anything but if your looking for something more professional just do some online research and i'm sure there is plenty of info.

No, nothing fancy. We just really need something faster than an inkjet. I'm actually glad to hear you say you haven't had any problems with HP. I know that they're traditionally a 'workhorse' and that YMMV, but I've never had problems with them in the past.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.