Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

The Giantbomb PC Gaming Hub Presents: Serious Sam 3 Game Night

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SamStrife

Hey guys, last year the PC Gaming Hub made waves in the community by hosting the best gaming nights for the Giantbomb Community around. Don’t just take my word for it though, I’m sure all the members will come into this thread and bump it with praise when I ask them to.

No Caption Provided

Sadly though, we tailed off towards the back half of the year. Real life commitments caught up with the best of us and events started to run a little stale (we still always have a laugh on the Mumble server and IRC, so come on and join us). That being said the new year’s resolution for the hub as a whole is to start playing the games we love, with the duders we love, on a more regular basis again - and it all starts this Saturday night with Serious Sam 3.

As luck would have it, the game has just gone on sale for the next 12 hours and I honestly can’t recommend it enough. For just a few dollars, pounds or pesos you can be playing the best balls-out-crazy shooter going, and we at the gaming hub are offering you the chance to play it the way it’s meant to be played - with the difficulty turned all the way up, with a load of people.

No Caption Provided

So come Saturday Night at 10pm GMT (5pm Eastern, 2pm Pacific) and join as all as we battle our way through waves of headless dudes and crazy demon-like, bull things.

As always, be sure to check our Steam group for up to date information on events.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Yes

roughneck117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By roughneck117

Wait, whoa, whoa whoa. We play games on the Gaming Hub?? WTF!!! Why was I not told about this?? I feel like my whole life has been a lie. Dammit sam, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

But no, seriously, we should play games, I hear they are fun. Dunno about this "gaming hub" though, seems kinda fishy. Lotsa Europeans, being all European, dont trust them, nope nope nope.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By djou

Just bought the game, looks pretty crazy. I'll be there. Add me as a friend, jou321.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SamStrife

@djou said:

Just bought the game, looks pretty crazy. I'll be there. Add me as a friend, jou321.

Look forward to playing with you duder :)

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By AlexW00d

Srs Sam is srs fun. But no really, this should be pretty damn great.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Canteu

You guys should play games that aren't poo! Like Serious Sam 2 for example!

I'm obviously a man of impeccable taste.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SamStrife

Just a reminder and a friendly bump. If anyone wants to join us, we'll be starting in just under 2 hours time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.