Hey, I have a 2010 pc that I've been thinking of upgrading for quite some time and after talking to some of you in the past extra-life marathon I decided to start looking for what to change.
So first things first, here is my build:
- Intel Core i5-760 2.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Asus P7P55D ATX LGA1156 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
- Corsair Professional 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
- Asus VW246H 24.0" Monitor
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full (32/64-bit)
I also have, but could't find in that site:
- ASUS RADEON HD 5870 1GB DDR5 PCI-Ex 2.1
- Samsung DVD+/-RW 22X SH-S223L SATA
I was thinking of upgrading my RAM and my Graphics Card and maybe buying a SSD.
What do you think? Have any sugestions of what should I upgrade and what should I buy.
Any help is welcome.