Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Unreal Tournament 3 help...

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

In single player I see everyone flying around on their jetpack but im not sure how to, also I am jumping very low. Whats up?

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420
    @Yukoei: You should put this on the UT3 forum, but... try double tapping the space to double jump?
    Psyx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Psyx2

Not sure what you mean by jetpacks. If you mean the hoverboard, look in the controls.

You can press the jump button twice to double jump, or pick up jump boots which make you jump extremely high.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Yukoei
    @Psyx2 said:
    " Not sure what you mean by jetpacks. If you mean the hoverboard, look in the controls.  You can press the jump button twice to double jump, or pick up jump boots which make you jump extremely high. "
    The double jump does little difference.
    HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By HypoXenophobia

There's either 3 things you're referring to. The double jump, the transolocator gun, or the hoverboard. The character animations won't be noticeable to you because you're in first person view. You need to hit the second jump at the height of the jump to get the most height. The transolocator gun is the weird gun that looks like someone is walking with a portable turn table. You can use this gun to shoot out discs that help you reach great heights. (Example, shoot it at the roof of the building , left click, then right click and you'll be on the roof) The hoverboard if all else could be what you're referring to, but I found it to be a stupid addition to the game, so I never used it making me incapable of giving you the breadth of possibility behind that hoverboard. Or for all we know, it could be a mutator.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.