Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Video Card recomendations

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

Hey guys I'm looking for a video card good to enough to at least run Dawn of War 2 on my laptop. I have an inspiron 1525. Any suggestions? Thanks. Also I would like the price to be low.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

You normally can't upgrade laptops in any ways except for the HDD and the RAM.

Look here.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Afroman269

Alright thanks anyways I guess I'll just dust off my old ass rig and save up money to overhaul it.

George1St

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By George1St

you can buy external laptop GPU's now check this, never used one myself but they might be ok? 
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vidock-expresscard-graphics,1933-2.html

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.