Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Want a golf game digitally on PC.

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insanejedi

Any suggestions? Steam pulls up like 3 games from no-name developers. Looking for anything realistic golf or minigolf would be cool too.

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By rickyyo

In terms of realistic golf I think the only thing that approaches that is Tiger Woods games on EAs origin service. For sorta realistic golf there are a couple of free to play games that aren't terrible. One of them is Albatross 13/18. I can't remember what the number on the end is. The only really good game I would recommend no longer exists as it was a Free-to-play thing. As for minigolf I know sierra published a bunch of old minigolf games that you can probably find on Good Old Games.

If your wondering about the defunct game it was called Golf King. It was some Korean free to play golf game. I think there is another game by a company that must be similar to it but what I liked about Golf King is the same reason why I like Powerstar Golf on the Xbox One. Goofy cartoony art style with realistic plus outlandish golf courses. Basically, it straddles that realism line.

Yeah I give up. You are going to have to obtain the games your looking for some other way...

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By insanejedi

Tiger Woods isn't on Origin oddly enough. Golf really needs to come back on PC. DCS Golf Simulator anyone?

Avatar image for pistolpackinpoet
    PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By PistolPackinPoet

Golf Club Game

This game is coming out in spring. Visually looks amazing, but I hope the gameplay is great.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RazielCuts
    VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By VACkillers

there is next to no golf games anymore and I have no idea why this is but really there is only 2 golf games left and one of them isn't finished yet. The first one which isn't out yet is called "Perfect Golf" which is available through steam greenlight, but it hasn't been greenlit yet but is on the verge of being so and the steam page I don't think its gets updated very much at all, their more active on their own forums and through facebook.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801

Now the send one is already out, and has been out for a very long time and its free. Its a browser based golf game that is probably simply the best golf game on the PC right now with RPG elements the more you level up the more you can unlock the better golf clubs and golf balls, but it is payware (you can speed real money to buy golf clubs) or compete in a ton of competitions or take surveys to get the game currency to buy the better clubs. Its called "Wold Golf Tour" or WGT golf and for a browser game, its extremely good.

http://www.wgt.com/home.aspx

You just need to give up on all the other shit thats around like Tiggerwoods or the other crappy ass games that are on itune store of steam their just simply terrible.

amalager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only play fantasy golf on PC. That's Pangya A.K.A Albatross 18.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Hook yourself up with a Neo Geo emulator and play some Neo Turf Masters. You'll be glad you did.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@insanejedi: There is this fun game called "Golf?" that even has multiplayer.

Hard to find it because of the troublesome title but this is a link I found

Golf?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.