What console game you would like to se on PC?

• 55 results
#1 Posted by dantey (246 posts) -

I would like to Rock Band 2 an Star Wars: Force Unleashed. I know Guitar Hero: World Tour will be available oh the PC, but my take on it, is that it just tries to stay on competition with Rock Band, by adding new instruments. I rather play the "real" stuff, not a copycat. And Force Unleashed just looks interesting.

#2 Posted by Dead_Pixel (36 posts) -

GTAIV.........this game will rock on the PC.

Resident Evil 5.....so long as they do a good job of the console to PC port.

Apart from that I think I am satisfied with the current PC line up.

#3 Edited by Tovan (633 posts) -

I think that Little Big Planet, when it comes out, would be amazing on the PC.

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

GTAIV would be pretty nice to see on the PC...I'm sure the game would get a solid mod community and I bet we would see some interesting things.

#5 Posted by Nobility (295 posts) -

GTAIV and Halo 3, both bound for PC with the money they make.

#6 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

The Force Unleashed, Lost odyssey, and GTA4.

#7 Edited by Sc00basteve (17 posts) -

ICO/ShadowofColossus and whatever their next game will be.

Little Big Planet is cool but we got Gmod!

#8 Posted by InnerBlueAbyss (125 posts) -

Street Fighter III: Third Strike stand alone for the PC would be nice, I have a mugen version, but its not the same.

I hope they also keep with making SF4 on the PC as well, I take my laptop with me everywhere so that would be awesome.

#9 Posted by ALKATRAZ (2 posts) -

MGS4.
I really want to play this game but i don't have a PS3, i'm thinking of getting one just for MGS4 and the Force Unleashed.

#10 Posted by dantey (246 posts) -

Well I think GTA 4 sooner or later will be ported on the PC, so as Fable 2. At least it happened with previous games in these series.

#11 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear Solid 4

#12 Posted by omergd1 (114 posts) -

GTAIV and nothing else

#13 Posted by BryanGuitarDude (48 posts) -

I know this is kinda of old but I still wish I could see Black for the PC. But I'm sure it will only stay a PS2 and Xbox game.

#14 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

GTAIV

#15 Posted by SyneticK (24 posts) -

I want FFXIII, Skate, GTA IV, MGS4, Flower, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, those are the only ones off the top of my head.

#16 Posted by Boo (20 posts) -

LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2

#17 Posted by Leon31 (125 posts) -

Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

#18 Posted by ALIEND (4 posts) -

Yea, Little Big Planet would rock on PC. It would be much easier to create stuff and oh the mods

#19 Posted by TheOGVandalvideo (142 posts) -

Meh, I already have all the consoles so its not like theres anything I would reaaaallly want on the PCs that I can't get on consoles anyway.

#20 Posted by VACkillers (1063 posts) -

I think it would have to be Star Wars : the force unleashed...... it makes absolutely no sense that they made that game for every single platform going out there, even the all the hand-helds but left the PC totally out of the water..... makes no sense what so ever to me, and they could even turn it into a MMO!!! from what i've seen with all the screenshots and the E3 vids from that game, the enviroments and attention to detail with the physics, the light-saber movements and the different enviroments mixed with some really impressive force powers would be amazing in an MMO....

IF that couldn't happen ever, i think Little Big Planet would definitely be extremely PC friendly with the modding and all the different stuff you can do in that game, and looks hell lots a fun as well to boot.

#21 Posted by Predasus (122 posts) -

metal gear 4 
gta4 (which is coming thank GOD) 
Fable 2 (will probably make it to PC just like the original did) 
Little Big Planet (who doesn't love making crap with physics? ... garry's mod anyone?)
ANY of the new Final Fantasy games (i'm no huge fan of theirs or anything, but where is the active combat love on the PC?) 
Killzone 2 (which I wouldn't doubt is coming) 
Resident Evil 5 (RE4 came to PC in some diluded form ... why not this one?)
ANY of the next Devil May Cry games (DMC4 for PC is AMAZING)
The Force Unleashed (just another sign of companies being fed up with PC piracy)
ROCK BAND 1/2!!!!! ... so improbable ... but I would hella buy rock band for my PC ... :D

I'm hella pumped for Prince of Persia on the PC and can't wait for the next Assassins Creed.  ;)

#22 Posted by TanKLoveR (333 posts) -

MGS4 i dont care about anything else, NG2 looked interesting but ended up being a joke.

#23 Posted by sgthalka (55 posts) -

Basically every good exclusive FPS. I can't stand playing console FPS with a controller.

#24 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

FFXIII would be nice, MGS4 as well. Pretty much any RPG out right now would suffice.

#25 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Uncharted

#26 Posted by albaker (437 posts) -

Killzone 2, it would be MUCH better IMO if it were played with a keyboard and mouse

#27 Posted by RockSteady (27 posts) -

Dead Rising

#28 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

Deadrising or Halo 3

#29 Posted by TheIneffableBob (243 posts) -

LittleBigPlanet and the XBLA and PSN games like Rez HD, Pain, Flower, the Pixeljunk games, etc.

#30 Posted by RobKenno (99 posts) -

MGS4 And I Don't know why....

#31 Posted by AV_Gamer (612 posts) -

All Console exclusive FPS.
Ninja Gaiden & Ninja Gaiden II
More JRPG's
and more 3D Fighting Games

#32 Posted by AV_Gamer (612 posts) -

All Console exclusive FPS.
Ninja Gaiden & Ninja Gaiden II
More JRPG's
and more 3D Fighting Games

#33 Posted by dantey (246 posts) -

So lets add another question. What is the future of PC gaming? How do you think it will compete with consoles?

#34 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Dead Rising n MGS4

#35 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

force unleashed. There's no reason for it not to be on PC other than the developer's apparent lack of proper development knowledge for PC. it looks like a physics tech demo anyway so whatever.
I'd say fable 2 as well, but that might come anyway, Fable 1 made it to PC.

#36 Edited by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -

Probably Resistance 1 and 2, Killzone 2, and Battlefield: Bad Company.  Gotta have the mouse and keyboard for first person shooters.

#37 Posted by GumbieuK (120 posts) -
Tovan51 said:
"I think that Little Big Planet, when it comes out, would be amazing on the PC.
"
I totally agree!!
#38 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

the only console i dont have is a wii so maybe some of the good game from that

#39 Posted by Little_Pauly (19 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Battlefield Bad Company

#40 Posted by MacGyver (280 posts) -

cant think of one

#41 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

GTAIV, Metal Gear Solid IV and Fable II

#42 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

I dunno about rock band on pc

#43 Posted by solidphoenix (286 posts) -

I think that although I'd love to see Little Big Planet on the PC, it would really defeat the uniqueness of the title, with it's supposed "Youtube of Gaming" for the PS3.
That being said, I'd love to see it on the platform.

But ideally I'd really like to see Halo Wars on the PC, as well as Grand Theft Auto IV, although for the later it'll probably happen within the next year.

#44 Posted by SmokeyDaBear (110 posts) -

As someone already mentioned Dead Rising would be nice and I would also like to see The Force Unleashed make its way to the PC. There are some other games out there, but right now they aren't coming to my mind. :(

#45 Posted by Snoopy (40 posts) -

got halo 2 workikng on playing it on xp. =)

#46 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

Fable 2 and Halo Wars.

#47 Edited by pause422 (6181 posts) -

none mostly...since any console specific game is really aimed towards that platform, sure getting a shooter with a mouse/keyboard and a mod community would be a plus in some aspects, but besides that, I don't want the console toned games that release exclusive, they are toned towards the consoles for a reason, because they're simpler really, or for the most part that is one of themain reasons. I loved Bioshock, trust me, definitely one f the best 360 games I played imo,(yes I know it cam eout for PC also, not what I'm referring to) but since it came out on a console first and was built for such, it didn't have the depth you would initially expect from it, look bac at like System shock 2..never could be done on a console, would be too many clueless people, and just too complex, too many controls. If we were in a better time and PC gaming was still completely topping console in every way(meaing sales, and exclusive titles) than bioshock would of been way more deep and focused gameplay wise, I guarantee it.

#48 Posted by Dib9394 (57 posts) -

GTAIV, Battlefield: Bad Company and The Force Unleashed.

#49 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -
Tovan51 said:
"I think that Little Big Planet, when it comes out, would be amazing on the PC.
"
#50 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Wii Sports Resort

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.