What drivers do you use for PS3/Wii controllers on PC

#1 Posted by Mendelson9 (402 posts) -

I just got a Bluetooth adapter so I can use my PS3 and Wii controller but I'm not sure what the easiest way to use them on PC since they don't seem to work out of the box. I found a bunch of ways to get it working using third party software but I just want it to work like a 360 controller. Can anyone help me out, what do you do to get these controllers to work?

For some reason, the PS3 and Wii controllers work on my Mac without any software. I would really like this to work the same way in Windows.

#2 Posted by mosespippy (4126 posts) -

I use MotionJoy for my DS3, but I've never bothered to set up the bluetooth with it. I just plug it in, which isn't a problem since I'm sitting at my desk. The weird thing is that when I unplug it the controller will then connect to the PS3, often turning it on in the process.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.