When will the big skyrim mods come out?

#1 Posted by ripsaw117 (174 posts) -

I am only about half way through my first playthrough..( 120 hours in) so I'm not impatient or anything but just out of curiosity when do the big overhauls/new quests start rolling in

#2 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

sooner or later i guess

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Those things do take time, I bet most fanatics are still playing or hard at work on their mods.

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

When Bethesda releases the Creation Kit, probably.

#5 Posted by AlisterCat (5559 posts) -

Won't be for quite a while. The construction kit isn't out yet, meaning it is difficult for modders to do anything meaningful. The Skyrim Script Extender is in beta I believe, so that will allow modders to do great things. Do not expect anything in weeks. Think months.

#6 Posted by ripsaw117 (174 posts) -

..... Well I'll still have a few more playthroughs in me before I get bored ( 150 hours in) and there's always league of legends

#7 Posted by jjnen (661 posts) -

@ripsaw117 said:

I am only about half way through my first playthrough..( 120 hours in) so I'm not impatient or anything but just out of curiosity when do the big overhauls/new quests start rolling in

@ripsaw117 said:

..... Well I'll still have a few more playthroughs in me before I get bored ( 150 hours in) and there's always league of legends

Is there something you aren't telling us? Like owning a time machine? Because you spend 30 hours more in Skyrim under 30 minutes.

#8 Edited by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

HEY GUYS, YOU KNOW OF ANY SKYRIM MODS OR ANYTHING?
 
OH HEY, DID I MENTION I PLAYED 120 HOURS OF SKYRIM ALREADY? AND THAT'S A HALF OF MY INTENDED PLAYTHROUGH TIME. THAT'S HOW BADASS I AM.
 
OH HEY, DID I MENTION THAT BIT WHERE I CAN PLAY 30 HOURS IN 30 MINUTES? THAT'S HOW BADASS I AM.
 
DID I MENTION HOW BADASS I AM?
 
THAT'S HOW BADASS I AM.

#9 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

@Rappelsiini said:

@ripsaw117 said:

I am only about half way through my first playthrough..( 120 hours in) so I'm not impatient or anything but just out of curiosity when do the big overhauls/new quests start rolling in

@ripsaw117 said:

..... Well I'll still have a few more playthroughs in me before I get bored ( 150 hours in) and there's always league of legends

Is there something you aren't telling us? Like owning a time machine? Because you spend 30 hours more in Skyrim under 30 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

#10 Posted by Marz (5651 posts) -

when the creation kit comes out.  right now the best things you can get are small hacks and graphics tweaks, reskins, textures.

#11 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Rappelsiini: Sharp, I was about to comment on it!
#12 Posted by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

When the construction set gets released.

#13 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4739 posts) -

@ripsaw117 said:

I am only about half way through my first playthrough..( 120 hours in) so I'm not impatient or anything but just out of curiosity when do the big overhauls/new quests start rolling in

30 minutes later...

@ripsaw117 said:

..... Well I'll still have a few more playthroughs in me before I get bored ( 150 hours in) and there's always league of legends

FUCKING WIZARDS AGAIN!

Online
#14 Posted by ripsaw117 (174 posts) -

... I was wrong the first time, just checked steam....... Just over150

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.