Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Windows 7 Release Candidate Official Release Date Announced

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

Windows 7 RC comes to MSDN/TechNet Subscribers, in just a week, on April 30th!  It's May 5th, for the rest of the world. 

It'll be exciting to see what games run and how well they run, on this new build of Windows 7! 

Microsoft also just announced "Windows XP Mode" (called "XPM") for Windows 7, to give perfect compatibility with Windows XP Applications that ran shitty (or not at all) on Vista! :D 

Check-it-out: http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/04/24/windows-7-release-candidate-update.aspx

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I can't wait for Windows 7. I've only been using Vista for a week now and I'm not a huge fan of it. I've played around with the Windows 7 betas and they're great, though.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ben_H

Has anyone got this yet?  I'm downloading it right now.  It sounds pretty neat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.