Hey guys. Maybe you seen my other thread, but I just got a new laptop cause my old one died. I had just gotten a new battery and power supply for the old one (both were worn out, it was 3 years old), and it was working fine for the 2 days (probably 10 hrs of being on). Anyways, the thing shut off (like if you would unplug it without the battery in). It was smoking out of a bottom vent and it smelled bad. That's about all I can tell you as I was skunk drunk at the time and was throwing up 15 minutes later >_>. Pretty sure my MB is fried, but my question is, what may have caused it? Is it possible the power supply or battery did it? I know shit all about computer so bear with me, and sorry for crappy web cam pics.
OG image source for bigger image :http://www.ascendtech.us/toshiba-1310a2174508-l305d-motherboard_i_mbtos1310a21745.aspx Link thing isn't working atm