Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

X3 Reunion 2.0 + Bala Gi Missions

Elyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Elyx
    due to its attractive pricing, i got this budget package a day ago even tho i've never really been interested in the game. i know the critical reception upon release was lukewarm, caused by various performance issues; but this being v2.0, i think that might not be a problem anymore. gotta play more to find out.

i also realize there's a sizable modding community supporting this game. so this is my questions for every fan/veteran of X3 -- what are some of the crucial but stable mods/patches that are must have? ( i underline stable becoz i've really had enough with amateur stuff that brings more script error than fun ). any other advices and strategies are welcome as well. :)

thanks for you time, guys. and yea, for those looking for a cheap but long lasting game, this may well be it.
    VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VACkillers

I'd like to congratulate you on making such a Worthy purchase.... one of the best, if not the best, Space Sim thats ever been created in my book.... the graphics are absolutely STELLA! even today and this games like 4 yrs old !!! with some of the best atmospharic soundtrack any game as ever had....
    You have V2.0... there are no bugs that I've ever had with V2.0 always played soundly and usually around 40FPS even with FRAPS recording... There are absolutely 100s of mods out for this game and to be honest, i've barely touched them still busy with the main game, but there are some really good ones, the Battlestar Galactica Mod rings a bell, but im not sure if that is even finished yet...

I'll find some and post some up for ya...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.