Xbone Controller on PC - Rumble Trigger Support? TF/W_D

#1 Edited by MethodMan008 (810 posts) -

Hey duders,

So when MS announced they released the drivers for PC I ran right out and bought an Xbox One controller. It seems ok, but so far I can't tell if the rumble triggers work on PC.. I haven't noticed anything while playing Watch Dogs and Titanfall... Though I suppose it is possible those games don't even have rumble trigger support on Xbox One... Any of you duders played Titanfall or Watch Dogs on the Xbone? If so, do you remember the rumble triggers working?

I can't think of any other current gen games I own that are also out on Xbox One...

Thanks for the help yall!

#2 Edited by IIGrayFoxII (304 posts) -

@methodman008: I can't off the top of my head remember. I would imagine that both those games were created with the 360 controller in mind when they were made for PC. With the driver now officially out, I would imagine you will see PC games that support it from here on out.

#3 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5048 posts) -

The game has to specifically support it.

Dead Rising 3 will probably have the feature when it comes to PC since it had it on the xbox one. Also i think Trials Fusion supports it too

#4 Edited by EXTomar (4731 posts) -

It is supported on a game by game basis. You should check the setting for the game itself. There is a remote chance they never bothered to support it on the PC version.

#5 Posted by Chaser324 (6544 posts) -

Watch Dogs on Xbox One does a little bit of rumbling in the triggers while driving, but I seriously doubt they gave any consideration to including that support in the PC version - the official Xbox One drivers for PC only just became available.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by MethodMan008 (810 posts) -

Ah, thanks for the answers duders.

Maybe the Respawn crew would be nice enough to patch that in... Though I kinda doubt it as the controller support for that game is pretty terrible.

Dead Rising 3 here I come!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.