Peggleholics anonymous

#1 Edited by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

I'm MattyFTM, and I'm an Alco... I mean Peggleholic.

Any other Peggle addicts out there? Out your terrible disease and we can support eachother through this terrible addiction.

(also, does anyone know why they call these things "anonymous" when the first thing you say is your name?)

Moderator
#2 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

I'm Endogene and  I am a Pegleholic.... I like the unicorns....

#3 Posted by Icemael (6269 posts) -

What is this Peggle thing I keep hearing about? Is itr worth buying? And, to get an idea of it's level of addictiveness, how is it compared to Geometry Wars?

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

You should try the free "Peggle Extreme" on steam. If you like that, you'll like peggle. Although it's probably better if you don't, or you'll become a peggleholic.

Moderator
#5 Posted by DrX25 (1437 posts) -

I'm DrX25 and ... I'm a ... Peggleholic.

Admitting is really the first step to being cured.

#6 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I'm dsplayer1010, and I'm a Peggleholic

#7 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

I'm a peggleholic but I've never dueled.

#8 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"You should try the free "Peggle Extreme" on steam. If you like that, you'll like peggle. Although it's probably better if you don't, or you'll become a peggleholic."
I think Peggle Extreme comes with The Orange Box, but there is a regular Peggle demo/trial download in the Xbox Live Arcade section. I forgot to look on my Live Arcade for Peggle, downloading the demo now. I always played Peggle Extreme on the PC. I never bought Peggle Deluxe... I should have. It's a great game to just waste time and still feel like you acomplished something.
#9 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

Hi, I am REDRUN and I see unicorns and rainbows. I am also a Peggleholic.

#10 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -
REDRUN said:
"Hi, I am REDRUN and I see unicorns and rainbows. I am also a Peggleholic."
Tried the trial version on Live and I don't have a problem... now if I can just figure out how to score that game.
#11 Posted by LordAndrew (13977 posts) -
Claude said:
"MattyFTM said:
"You should try the free "Peggle Extreme" on steam. If you like that, you'll like peggle. Although it's probably better if you don't, or you'll become a peggleholic."
I think Peggle Extreme comes with The Orange Box, but there is a regular Peggle demo/trial download in the Xbox Live Arcade section. I forgot to look on my Live Arcade for Peggle, downloading the demo now. I always played Peggle Extreme on the PC. I never bought Peggle Deluxe... I should have. It's a great game to just waste time and still feel like you acomplished something."
It was initially packaged with The Orange Box, but now it's free for all Steam users. Which means I no longer own the game according to Steam, and have to travel to the Steam store if I want to download it again. :(
#12 Posted by MB (11297 posts) -
Moderator
#13 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -
MB said:
"Here you go...buy Peggle direct from PopCap and use code blitz1 to get 50% off of the $5 price.  That's $2.50 USD for Peggle.

http://www.popcap.com/games/peggle/?icid=peggle_HP_DL_2_8_19_08_en"
...and they say you don't allow talk about drugs and how to get them... on GiantBomb... for shame. Oh wait... this is game related, never mind, carry on.
#14 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

I've never played Peggle.  Is that something that needs to be admitted also?

#15 Posted by Hamz (6845 posts) -

When the Orange Box was released in 2007 they allowed those who pre-ordered through Steam to play Peggle early while we waited for the TF2 Beta to launch and the final Orange Box release. My addiction started there, soon I found myself spending hours trying to get the top score on maps and finally I managed to get the top score on a fair few of them. I have since been 2 months clean after almost over a year of Peggleholiscmsmns.

#16 Edited by Claude (16251 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"I've never played Peggle.  Is that something that needs to be admitted also?"
Dude try it... the first one is for free. After that... and you want more. You got to pay to play.
#17 Edited by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

I've played through Extreme, Nights and Deluxe a couple dozen times each, and I'll be damned if you try to stop me from playing it a few dozen more. I am hooked on Pegohol.

I'm usually the flower.

#18 Edited by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
Claude said:
"jakob187 said:
"I've never played Peggle.  Is that something that needs to be admitted also?"
Dude try it... the first one is for free. After that... and you want more. You got to pay to play."
Eh, I already play cocaine...err...WoW.  You guys have fun with your pot...err...Peggle, though.

One of these days, I might upgrade to Mexican Black Tar heroin...err...Vanguard.
#19 Posted by Shadow (4965 posts) -

Hi.  I'm Shadow, and I'm a peggleholic.  I don't think my body could survive without frequent injections of pegglehol.  It's getting to where I can't even go an hour without getting a hit of Zen Ball

#20 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -
MB said:
"Here you go...buy Peggle direct from PopCap and use code blitz1 to get 50% off of the $5 price.  That's $2.50 USD for Peggle.

http://www.popcap.com/games/peggle/?icid=peggle_HP_DL_2_8_19_08_en"
WE'RE TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF PEGGLEHOLISM AND YOU'RE PROVIDING US PLACES TO GET OUR FIXES FOR CHEAP!!!!!!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
#21 Posted by Duke (59 posts) -

I wish i was a peggleholic, waiting for iphone release to join this cult

#22 Posted by zFUBARz (590 posts) -

I'm zfubarz and peggle is almost the only game i've played in 3 days >_< i just can't stop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.