Damn you PopCap...

Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -

... for taking up most of my gaming time!

On my way to work it's Peggle on the iPhone. 

On the way back home it's Peggle again. The game is more addictive than cocaine!

When I'm at home on my Mac Plants vs. Zombies sits there on my launch bar so conveniently. And there's always stuff to do in this awesome timewaster.

So I try to escape to the PC and play something on Steam and while waiting on someone to connect, spend more time playing Peggle than the initial game I wanted to jump into.

I fire up the Xbox to hunt some achievements and guess what, my favourite drug Peggle is there as well lurking, ready to give me another fix...

Hi, I'm LocoRocker and I'm a PopCap addict.
#1 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -

... for taking up most of my gaming time!

On my way to work it's Peggle on the iPhone. 

On the way back home it's Peggle again. The game is more addictive than cocaine!

When I'm at home on my Mac Plants vs. Zombies sits there on my launch bar so conveniently. And there's always stuff to do in this awesome timewaster.

So I try to escape to the PC and play something on Steam and while waiting on someone to connect, spend more time playing Peggle than the initial game I wanted to jump into.

I fire up the Xbox to hunt some achievements and guess what, my favourite drug Peggle is there as well lurking, ready to give me another fix...

Hi, I'm LocoRocker and I'm a PopCap addict.
#2 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

I've recently gotten the Peggle bug as well. It's the first game I truly want to get an S on. Might take a while, but it's a great time-waster.

#3 Posted by cinemandrew (711 posts) -

When I got it on my xbox, everyone who tried it got addicted. My girlfriend, her brother, me, and my best friend basically played it for like 4 days straight.

#4 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -
@snide: dude - an S rank on that? snoozeville - population snide ;)
#5 Posted by Strongschwartz (49 posts) -

You have a hig-end notebook for 700€, an xbox Elite for 300€ and an IPhone for 200€. Not to mention your 2000€ HDTV. All that just to play Peggle. It's not only more addictive than cocaine, it's also more expensive.

#6 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -

true, in my case you could even call Peggle a platform seller!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.