Penny Arcade Adventures 1&2 Bundle for 2,99$ at the PSN

#1 Posted by Cazamalos (983 posts) -

two nice games for 3 bucks? i'm in 
would you buy it or recommend it for 3 bucks?

#2 Posted by fazzle (305 posts) -

Finally I have something to spend this PSN gift card on.  Downloading it right now. 
 
At the speed the PSN servers move, I'm sure I'll be able to tell you in 4 days if it was worth $3 or not.

#3 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Wow really? Awesome. Been looking to pick these up but for 3$ it's impossible not to.

#4 Posted by rentfn (1282 posts) -

Yes i very much enjoyed the games. It's three bucks. Why the heck not.

#5 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5441 posts) -

I already have these on the 360, but this is tempting...

#6 Posted by Milkman (17007 posts) -

If you don't buy this, I'll shoot you in the face. 

Online
#7 Posted by Enigma777 (6076 posts) -

I'm a pretty big fan of PA but not such a big fan of Hothead Games. How's the actual gameplay? 

#8 Posted by MisterMouse (3560 posts) -

for 3 bucks you kind of HAVE to buy it.

#9 Posted by Terry_Bogard (303 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" If you don't buy this, I'll shoot you in the face.  "
I'm not buying it... Come at me.
#10 Posted by RE_Player1 (7563 posts) -

I've never read any of their comics or even visited Penny Arcade before but I just bought these because for $3 why the he'll not? What am I in for as someone who hasn't been exposed to these games or penny arcade at all?

#11 Posted by Brendan (7842 posts) -

You just typed $2.99 in the craziest way...

Online
#12 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -
@RE_Player92: A funny, turn based rpg
#13 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -

I just bought it since I have been meaning to get these games for a while now. Hopefully I will enjoy them.

#14 Posted by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

Im gonna get it.

#15 Posted by Shadow (4981 posts) -

I just picked this up.  This pricing is crazy.  CRAZY, I TELL YOU!

#16 Posted by Cameron (603 posts) -

I bought these on Steam a few weeks ago for the same price, but I might buy them again. I still haven't checked to see if my PC will run them as well as the PS3.

#17 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

I loved the price.. and just rare to see something that discounted on a console, especially for 2 very good games. Just finished episode 2, after putting it off.. and loved every min of it.  I really hope they make an Episode 3.

#18 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@bukkookkub said:
" I loved the price.. and just rare to see something that discounted on a console, especially for 2 very good games. Just finished episode 2, after putting it off.. and loved every min of it.  I really hope they make an Episode 3. "
...did you really need to bump this?
#19 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @bukkookkub said:
" I loved the price.. and just rare to see something that discounted on a console, especially for 2 very good games. Just finished episode 2, after putting it off.. and loved every min of it.  I really hope they make an Episode 3. "
...did you really need to bump this? "
hey I was browsing through pages, and figured my recent completion of the game was relevant. Also, I wouldn't have considered picking up either if it wern't for the sale.. SO EAT MY ASS WITH A WOODEN SPOON. haha j/k. (and yes)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.