So I think I've !00% the game so far

#1 Edited by BionicMonster (1032 posts) -

I just unlocked the portal for getting every class to lvl 40, seems to be the DLC access point because it says its unfinished when you try to enter.

Feel free to ask me anything if you get stuck since it doesn't seem like there's any FAQs or guides yet.

Edit: lol i wish i could edit the thread title *facepalm*

#2 Edited by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

Can I ask what class combinations you recommend. I'm having trouble finding a good balance with Moira. Currently my set up is this (feel free to nickpick changes)

Gabe: Cardboard, Crabomancer

Tycho: Gentleman, Apacoplyptic

Jim: Hobo, Dinosorcerer (Dinosorcerer on him is better than you'd think)

Moira: Cordwinder, Gardener. (She just doesn't do a lot of damage or really help in healing. The bleed is nice from Gardener but the gardens aren't doing me much.

#3 Posted by BionicMonster (1032 posts) -

I had this set up for most of the game

Gabe(Melee DPS): Hobo, Masochist (both have +100 to strength by the end)

Tycho(Tank):Crabomancer(for the mitigation),Gentleman(for Confucian Ideal)

Jim(Magic DPS): Elementsor(+100 magic I think), Apocalyptic(kinda pointless later on)

Moira(Support): Cordwainer, Dinomancer(T-rex stun all is great)

Gardenar is super useful later on when you get the one that gives 2 random allies 1MP when it passes.

Jim's Necromaster gets super strong magic attacks by the end so its probably best to give him the magic classes and gear.

Moira is all about speed and eventually her only purpose is slowing down enemies and speeding up the party.

Tycho could probably fill most of the roles but tank was what i needed. BTW the best tanking ability is the Tube Samurai's defensive stance+challenge.

Gabe works best I think as a nuker. He eventually can do Ultra Massive Damage with Pulverize( Ive got it up to 55k with buffs). Hobo works great with him too due to the strength buff and being able to hit hard with Bumfight.

#4 Edited by Draco9898 (162 posts) -

I beat Molly on hard. It was pretty brutal.

I also bought everything, and got every class to 40. The temple door says it's not finished for me either.

Gabe is the best physical damage dealer in the game with Masochist Str up -> Tube Str up -> Power Up -> Pulverize, doing about 55k to 75k each time he does it to enemies that have been Ichor'ed by JIm.

You can also land tons of damage by using Terrastigma on a single enemy like 3-4 times then using Entomb over and over again while equipped with Living Salts/Earth/Whatever.

Moira seems like the best as cordwainer/elementalist.

#5 Posted by Undeadpool (4942 posts) -

Gotta say I'm loving CTS with Moira along with Cordwainer. Speed Stance makes it so that she can sometimes get three turns before enemies get one which makes her not only great with buffs and heals, but actually mitigates her low damage (Path Through Oblivion can be used for free) by allowing her to strike multiple times.

#6 Posted by chu52 (243 posts) -

@Undeadpool said:

Gotta say I'm loving CTS with Moira along with Cordwainer. Speed Stance makes it so that she can sometimes get three turns before enemies get one which makes her not only great with buffs and heals, but actually mitigates her low damage (Path Through Oblivion can be used for free) by allowing her to strike multiple times.

Thats where it's at!!!!!! Also I went Gabe>hobo>masochist for strength boost, tycho>elemanstor>gardnar, turning him into a red mage. Jim I rocked gentleman>played around, using him as an off healer and big dark spell dealer.

What I love is how all of these stratergies have worked for people

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.