Does anyone still play?

#1 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

i just ordered it from amazon because the perfect dark quick look reminded me how much i like it. and i kinda wanna know if anyone is still playing or am i gonna be fairly alone?

#2 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -
Lonely days ahead my friend.
#3 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

kinda what i exepected. oh well it was 5 bucks

#4 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

You just wasted 5$....ugh

#5 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: just 5 dollars. 
#6 Posted by TorgoGrooves89 (346 posts) -

Unlike other multplayer games nowadays you can play PDZ with bots though, so it's not a total loss. Obviously it's not as fun as playing against real people, but it's alright for a few hours.
#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7721 posts) -

You could've gotten Pocketbike Racer with that money and then some.

#8 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7616 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" You just wasted 5$....ugh "
I have to defend this game.  It wasn't great, certainly no Halo..
But it wasn't that bad.  I got enough enjoyment out of the game to feel it was worth the money back when it was first released, let alone for $5.

The multiplayer was pretty broken and the game did have a lot of flaws.  But those jetpack/mechs were still fun, as were a lot of other aspects.  Oh, and bots.  These should be a legal requirement in multiplayer games.
#9 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" You just wasted 5$....ugh "
I have to defend this game.  It wasn't great, certainly no Halo..
But it wasn't that bad.  I got enough enjoyment out of the game to feel it was worth the money back when it was first released, let alone for $5.  The multiplayer was pretty broken and the game did have a lot of flaws.  But those jetpack/mechs were still fun, as were a lot of other aspects.  Oh, and bots.  These should be a legal requirement in multiplayer games. "
i played it back in the day. it was fun. so i figure ill get a few hours of "fun" out of it. i wasnt expecting it to be like halo or anything. but i did enjoy it
#10 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Perfect Dark Zero was pretty fun actually in the combat simulator with the bots and the weapons. The single-player was absolute shite though. 

Remember to get Perfect Dark for XBLA tomorrow people!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.