Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Perfect Dark

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released May 22, 2000

Perfect Dark is a first-person shooter for the Nintendo 64 and the spiritual successor to the 1997 smash hit GoldenEye 007.

Play as Elvis (Tough Cheats You've Earned)

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Sarumarine

Today I got the "Play as Elvis" cheat, something I never pulled off on the N64 version. It's kind of dumb and amusing at the same time. Cutscenes don't quite line up with Elvis' small body while he does Joanna's actions. Getting it involved a lot of suicidal charges through the Area 51 Rescue mission on Perfect Agent. Almost immediately I got GoldenEye flashbacks of attempting one level over and over again until I gave up or actually got the cheat. A lot of these are pretty crazy where the only way to win is to charge blindly through guard infested areas hoping you aren't shot to death before you can open a door or use a gadget to win the level. I think my favorite cheat I've earned so far is starting any stage with the DY357-LX (Trent's Gold Magnum) so I can one-shot anything I damn well please. I would have picked the Laptop Gun, but all you have to do is beat Anti-Terrorism on any difficulty to get that.

Any cheats you've had to put in tons of attempts to get? Or maybe a cheat you're still working on because it's downright insane? I really want to get the Psychosis Gun Cheat, but you have to do it on Chicago in under 2 minutes and I absolutely hate that stage.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

Chicago is an extremely easy stage IMO.

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Sarumarine

Yeah, but tons of stuff can go wrong. The Taxi can get blown up, I accidentally kill one of the CIA guys, one of the brown trenchcoat dudes calls in for backup, the robot blasts me as I'm crossing the street, and to get the Psychosis Gun you have to do it on Perfect Agent. Under 2 minutes. I'm not really in any hurry at the moment.

Been

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Been

You can skip the taxi and go grab the hidden bomb spy and killing the guards with that instead.  Takes a lot less time, and you don't have to worry about the taxi being blown up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.