Main character's first/last name?

#1 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

Last name = Arisato
First name = Minato

Right? I'm starting to play and want to make sure I have the main character's name right. I know sometimes they put the family name first in Japan so I'm just wondering how this page was set up. Minato his first or last name?

#2 Edited by JackiJinx (3091 posts) -

I was super original and named him Jakku Jinxu. Should've named him Pants McMuffin.

EDIT: Oh, way for me to read. Way for me to read...

#3 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
TripMasterMunky said:
"Last name = ArisatoFirst name = MinatoRight? I'm starting to play and want to make sure I have the main character's name right. I know sometimes they put the family name first in Japan so I'm just wondering how this page was set up. Minato his first or last name?"
I'm fairly certain it's shown as Arisato Minato in the manga, making it Minato Arisato.
#4 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

Cool. Yeah, I found out the answer before people replied, and tried deleting my topic, but I guess it didn't work :P

Oh well....great game anyways so far. I'm liking it. I wouldn't mind seeing someone from the GB Staff do an Endurance Run of this lol. But at that point this might as well just be GiantPersona.com :P

#5 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -

The day I started the game my imagination must of been at an all time low because I called him Vinny Tunoku. :)

#6 Posted by xtafxfoulfellow (87 posts) -

Ryoku Kitamura

#7 Posted by Hemmelight (164 posts) -

I named my P3 & P4 characters 'Pro Tagonist'.

#8 Posted by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -

Yes his name would be Minato Arisato. Since the female protagonist never had an official name either, some fans called her Minako Arisato as Minako is a very common name for Japanese females.

#9 Posted by Scrawnto (2466 posts) -

@Hemmelight said:

I named my P3 & P4 characters 'Pro Tagonist'.

Didn't go for the Snow Crash/Allard option, Hiro Protagonist?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.