Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Best pack-in goodies ever!

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I don't know if it's a day one edition bonus or what not, but my copy came with an inflatable Teddie bop-bag that blows up to about a foot and a half tall, and a set of all the Arcana Tarot cards from the series!

Looks like my co-workers will now be wondering why the hell I've got a red, white and blue blow-up bear thingy on my desk...

Come to think of it, Atlus has done a pretty good job with all their game swag. I still rock my Junpei ball cap that came with P3 for PSP.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By probablytuna

Any photos? That sounds kinda cool.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Come to think of it, Atlus has done a pretty good job with all their game swag. I still rock my Junpei ball cap that came with P3 for PSP.

Haha. I totally forgot about the baseball cap. That thing is still sitting in my room at home somewhere. Maybe I should look for it...

amani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I got the same pack too, I thought the cards were gonna be a pre-order bonus, but this is a welcome surprise.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Any photos? That sounds kinda cool.

Loading Video...

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By redwing42

I don't know if it's a day one edition bonus or what not, but my copy came with an inflatable Teddie bop-bag that blows up to about a foot and a half tall, and a set of all the Arcana Tarot cards from the series!

It is actually only the first half of the Tarot deck. The second half comes with a pre-order of Persona Q. The cards are much bigger than I expected, but still pretty cool. I agree that Atlus tries to do right by its fans with the pre-order pack-ins. I may not always feel comfortable with it (e.g. Catherine), but they usually come up with some interesting swag.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kind of bummed I missed out on that Junpei hat, I've never pre-ordered or gotten a special edition of a game in my life but that hat always reminded me of Zeppelin, seriously it looks just like John Paul Jones' symbol.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Comes with all the Tarot I wanted, so I guess I won't pre order Persona Q

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, I pre-ordered specifically for these awesome things.

and the special edition of Persona Q comes with an artbook, soundtrack CD, 3DS case, and more tarot cards. It's a good time for persona fans.

nick_verissimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I didn't really play P4A when it came out, but I'm considering buying this for pack-ins and Persona series completeness. I'm a bad person, right? I feel like a bad person...

jimipeppr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This was a nice surprise! I was actually thinking about ordering the tarot cards separately, but I guess I got lucky :)

Teddy is appropriately creepy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.