Deaths in this game?

#1 Posted by Persona3rocks (33 posts) -

Anyone else get the feeling a persona 3 character might die in this game? That's just the vibe I get, though I could be completely wrong. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

No

#3 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3408 posts) -

No.

#4 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5055 posts) -

I hope ken is in the game, just so he can die.

Also No

#5 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Don't they die at the end of every fight? Or is it like Pokemon and they are just knocked out?

#6 Posted by ViciousBearMauling (1103 posts) -

Also No

JUST SO HE CAN DIE

#7 Posted by Itwongo (1201 posts) -

I'd like to see some bad shit go down. Not necessarily someone dying, but something to give a sense of non-permanence.

#8 Posted by Flappy (2261 posts) -

Also No

You know that would never happen. Someone else would take the fall for Ken.

#9 Edited by afabs515 (1087 posts) -

I feel like the backlash from killing off any character who is not Ken from the fanbase (including me) would be super negative. Also, there's no chance in hell that any major Persona character dies in a spinoff game.

#10 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3408 posts) -

If Ken dies like ya'll say I think he should die from wearing pants.

#11 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1072 posts) -

If someone dies in a fighting game then it's kind of a waste of all the work put into that character. (Unless they rip the moveset to a brand new character lol).

#12 Posted by Metalisticpain (71 posts) -

They won't kill Ken. Most likely he will be in Persona 5 as one of the crew, now a badass since he lived through p3 so young.

#13 Edited by StarvingGamer (8254 posts) -

I see your death and raise you a resurrection of Chidori.

#14 Posted by Zeik (2448 posts) -

I see your death and raise you a resurrection of Chidori.

Or Shinji in P3P.

Considering how fan-servicey Arena is, I'd say there's almost zero chance of anyone dying. If anything they'd be more likely to revive someone. (I don't think they should, but I could see it happening.)

#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

Everyone will die.

#16 Posted by Flappy (2261 posts) -

They won't kill Ken. Most likely he will be in Persona 5 as one of the crew, now a badass since he lived through p3 so young.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

#17 Edited by Steadying (1252 posts) -

If a Persona 3 or 4 character died, I'd want it to be in a full RPG sequel, not some fighting game.

Also, no.

#18 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1072 posts) -

If a Persona 3 or 4 character died, I'd want it to be in a full RPG sequel, not some fighting game.

The last thing we need is another P3/4 game.

#19 Posted by Steadying (1252 posts) -
#20 Posted by Metalisticpain (71 posts) -
#21 Edited by Random45 (1212 posts) -

@flappy said:

@metalisticpain said:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Haha I know. Sorry. But he turned out to be a badass in my The Answer run and from there he grew on me.

I don't think I'd mind P5 with Ken being the senpai whose done all this shit before :)

http://tenchufreak.deviantart.com/art/The-Arcana-of-Justice-Nanako-X-Ken-335568234

That's neat fan art, but I agree with everyone who dislikes Ken. It's because of that brat that Shinjibro died. :(

#22 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -

P3 MC comes back and dies again.

#23 Posted by ma_rc_01 (364 posts) -

@willin said:

P3 MC comes back and dies again.

He comes back... AS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! and then dies again

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.