Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax confirmed for Fall 2014 NA release

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

The teaser trailer just went up. Guess the game might be released a bit later in North America than in Japan because it'll release this fall and not summer, but it's great to have a confirmation of its release.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's interesting to note that, unlike Japan where this game will be a PS3 exclusive, P4AU will be coming out on the 360 as well as the PS3 in NA.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By irrelevantjohn

That's pretty cool that 360 owners are getting it too. PLEASE don't let it be region locked again!

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cool 360 release

EU 2027?

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#5 jeanluc  Staff

I am so glad we are getting a Xbox 360 version here. I was super worried since my P4A arcade machines runs on a 360.

I will say I'm kind of bummed the name got changed to just Arena Ultimax. The Ulimax Ultra Suplex Hold just sounds so much crazier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.