Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Ultra Spoiler Thread

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Free discussion of spoilers goes here.

Sho "WE'RE BEARLY GETTING STARTED SHO BEARKLE YOUR SHOLTBELTS AS WE PREBEAR TO UNSHO-EATHE AN UNBEARABLE BEARRAGE OF ETERNALALLY PUN-ISHING PUNS!" Minazuki is connected to Persona 5 so I hope you're ready for Sho-time.

Atlus should have let Toshimichi Mori write the story

Adachi is still the best character in this franchise.

risenreaper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ok, so I just saw an upload to the P4 side of the story and man I think it a huge mess. Bare in mind I've yet to see the P3 side or even the Adachi side, but I don't have much confidence in this series anymore.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@bocam What did you think of the story? I'm not too fussed if you have to go into spoilers to explain why you did/didn't like it, I'm just curious as to what my expectations should be.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sunbrozak: I think someone who has only played P3&P4 will have a better time with it then I did, I was disappointed with the red herrings the 1st game put out that went nowhere with the 2nd.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bocam said:

@sunbrozak: I think someone who has only played P3&P4 will have a better time with it then I did, I was disappointed with the red herrings the 1st game put out that went nowhere with the 2nd.

Did you feel like they finally closed to book on the P4/P3 cast? Or can we expect a Persona 4 Arena 3 in the next few years?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Did anyone find it wierd they said shit/shitty a whole bunch? I swear that wasn't in P4, was it in P4A? Crazy

I've played half. Seems good but doesn't have the same punch as Arena so far. Need to finish it before Smash Brothers.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Did anyone find it wierd they said shit/shitty a whole bunch? I swear that wasn't in P4, was it in P4A? Crazy

I've played half. Seems good but doesn't have the same punch as Arena so far. Need to finish it before Smash Brothers.

Well Morooka had his shitlist and Adachi spoke of the world having gone to shit.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

@flstyle: Oh yeah, forgot about that, was mostly thinking about Kanji.

Also man. Marie? I was not tsundeready. It was just so tsudden. I had no idea. Wow.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@flstyle: Oh yeah, forgot about that, was mostly thinking about Kanji.

Also man. Marie? I was not tsundeready. It was just so tsudden. I had no idea. Wow.

haha, good one.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emfromthesea

Well I'm done with the first half (P4) of the story. I'm aware that there's a true ending I've yet to see, but I get the gist of the story.

I liked it a lot more than the P4A story. That's to say that I found the original disappointing for it's repetitiveness. I think I would have been happier without Kagutsuchi being a part of the story, but I suppose every Persona game needs it's ultimate god-like boss. And that team-up with Adachi was pretty satisfying.

I get the feeling that the true ending will leave sequel hooks, but I hope this is the last we see of the P4/P3 for a while. They could use a break. Maybe an all grown up thing later down the line could be interesting, but for now my eyes are set on P5.

RedWingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone willing to gameshare this game? I can offer Ultra SF4, Ni No Kuni, One Piece PW 2, Guazamelee and Tales of Graces F, P3 FES and more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.